2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are proud owners of a Lease Return Touring L Plus and are exploring all the fantastic features. I wish to thank in advance the responses and answers as we search for tricks and issues.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
My wife and I are proud owners of a Lease Return Touring L Plus and are exploring all the fantastic features. I wish to thank in advance the responses and answers as we search for tricks and issues.
Welcome to the forum. If you didn't get extensive owner's manuals, I would suggest you go to the Mopar website and download the main manual and the UConnect one that matches the one for the touchscreen system installed in your van. Some UConnect systems have Navigation others don't. The word "multimedia" is often used to refer to anything related to the touchscreen inputs so if you can't find something related to the touchscreen in the index, check the "multimedia" section of the manual.

If you put your van info (year, trim, gas/hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP it will show up at the bottom of each post and help people answer your questions since there are some differences between the 2017 Pacifica and later models. The build date is on the edge of the driver's door if you are interested. Some 2017s were built in 2016 and some features changed during the model year. For example, earlier 2017 gas Pacificas don't have ESS and only have one battery.

I hope you enjoy your van. How many miles are on it? My van has around 44,000 miles now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts