2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring-L
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help me identify what this is? We have a 2017 Touring-L and I found it on the driveway when my wife left this morning. No clue other than being a fastener.
Human body Tire Finger Automotive tire Thumb

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
511 Posts
Looks like it may be one of the push in fasteners used under the car to hold up belly pans or in the wheel wells to hold in the inner fender covers.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Could it be one of the plugs that holds the interrior floor carpet down? Maybe back near the stow and go seating or somewhere like that?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
It's a push rivet that goes inside one of the plastic retainers. I don't know where it goes though.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Looks like a push rivet for the felt liners in the wheel wells. Not sure.

·
Registered
186 Posts
That does not look like the fasteners that hold in the felt liners. It also looks way too clean to be coming from a 2017 model. Doubt its from your vehicle.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I've removed the cowl, the radiator support cover, both front fender liners before, all the door panels, and the liftgate scuff panel off while doing a variety of minor things. None of the fasteners used on those items look like the one in the picture. All of the push rivets I've ever seen on our van have been the straight ones with the offset slots and one detent on the end. I've looked through quite a few parts diagrams and I'm pretty sure this isn't from a Pacifica.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can someone help me identify what this is? We have a 2017 Touring-L and I found it on the driveway when my wife left this morning. No clue other than being a fastener. View attachment 47687
[/QUOT
Can someone help me identify what this is? We have a 2017 Touring-L and I found it on the driveway when my wife left this morning. No clue other than being a fastener. View attachment 47687
There are plastic trim pieces that cover the hardware that attaches the front seats to the floor. this faster looks like one of the pins that hold those trim pieces and maybe the carpet in place. Look at the back of the front seat for loose trim pieces around the seat rails.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts