2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Pacifica with the following error messages ... " Can't Unlock Maps" & Detailed Maps are required for routing. No detailed maps were found on this unit." The GPS was working fine & just stopped working. I found a video on YouTube saying to purchase a Garmin map update. When I called Garmin they said they don't have any map updates available for 2015's. When I went to this website Uconnect® | Navigation System GPS Map Update Home
it shows 2004 to 2008 & then from 2017 to 2020. Does anyone have any suggested next steps? Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
I have a 2015 Pacifica with the following error messages ... " Can't Unlock Maps" & Detailed Maps are required for routing. No detailed maps were found on this unit." The GPS was working fine & just stopped working. I found a video on YouTube saying to purchase a Garmin map update. When I called Garmin they said they don't have any map updates available for 2015's. When I went to this website Uconnect® | Navigation System GPS Map Update Home
it shows 2004 to 2008 & then from 2017 to 2020. Does anyone have any suggested next steps? Thanks
That's because no 2015 Pacificas exists. Please post a picture of your "2015 Pacifica" and a picture of the door sticker.

·
Registered
2022 PacHy Ltd
616 Posts
That's because no 2015 Pacificas exists. Please post a picture of your "2015 Pacifica" and a picture of the door sticker.
NO such animal. First Pacifica's (modern ones) came out as 2017s in late 2016.

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts
NO such animal. First Pacifica's (modern ones) came out as 2017s in late 2016.
That's precisely what I said that you quoted me on, :rolleyes:.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts