2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Negotiated Ordering Price - What is a good number?

Been searching but can not find much.

If ordering a vehicle, what would be a good negotiated price?

Looking for a Limited that is pretty much fully loaded. MSRP total price would be around $50,910 (Based on a 2018 with items we want).

How much would others negotiate to? Or better yet, what percent discount have people got when ordering your vehicle?

·
Registered
256 Posts

Looking for a Limited that is pretty much fully loaded. MSRP total price would be around $50,910 (Based on a 2018 with items we want).

How much would others negotiate to? Or better yet, what percent discount have people got when ordering your vehicle?
A Hybrid or a regular Pacifica? There might be differences in pricing depending on your geographical area as well. So your location would probably be helpful.

·
Vendor
113 Posts

As a Pacifica Forum Premium Vendor, I can do 7% under invoice plus incentives on gas or Hybrid model. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We did not. Ended up finding a used 2018 Limited that only had 2200 miles and 4 months off the warranty. From our experience and in the Seattle area, the dealerships did not seem very interested in wanting us to order and kept pushing what was on their lots.

·
Registered
10 Posts
As a Pacifica Forum Premium Vendor, I can do 7% under invoice plus incentives on gas or Hybrid model. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Is this only in MD?
My wife is hinting for me to buy a Pacifica and her B-Day is in 3 weeks.
I hate to add a car payment, but I want her to be happy :)
Either looking at used 17 or 18/19 new if discount is big enough.
Let me know if this is something you could help with.
White S Trim Limited 20" and dual monitors.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Is this only in MD?

My wife is hinting for me to buy a Pacifica and her B-Day is in 3 weeks.

I hate to add a car payment, but I want her to be happy :)

Either looking at used 17 or 18/19 new if discount is big enough.

Let me know if this is something you could help with.

White S Trim Limited 20" and dual monitors.

That could be real nice birthday treat. You’d really win her heart with this minivan delivered on the big day.
Or do like someone in the forum previously did, do all paperwork in secrecy and ask her out for a dinner and casually stroll into the dealership enroute and surprise her with the new car complete with the big HBD balloon stuck on top. It was real fun to read, I thought it was more than a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
113 Posts
That could be real nice birthday treat. You’d really win her heart with this minivan delivered on the big day.
Or do like someone in the forum previously did, do all paperwork in secrecy and ask her out for a dinner and casually stroll into the dealership enroute and surprise her with the new car complete with the big HBD balloon stuck on top. It was real fun to read, I thought it was more than a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you foe reaching out to me.The discount is good nationwide. Let me know what I can do to assist you. I would be honored to assist you with your wifes birthday present!
Carl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
carlw8
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing