2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a 2020 yesterday. Here is what I negotated:

MSRP including destination = $51,175 (this is set my Chrysler)
Family Pricing Discount = -$2,194 (this is set by Chrysler)
Dealer Discount = -$3,981 (this is really what you are negotiating. If I read your posts correctly, they aren't offering any discount.)
Manufacturer Cash = -$3,000 (set by Chrysler)
Financing = 0% APR (set by Chrysler)
Total Price (excluding sales tax, doc fees, state/fed incentives) = $42,000

Your MSRP is identical to mine. Since I only took $3K in incentives, I could have purchased it for $40K before tax/title/incentives.

Every dealer has a different perspective, but you should be able to get the price (with the $5K incentive) down to about $40K before tax/title/incentives....
Hi, would you mind telling us where you purchased, at least city and state and how you negotiated the dealer discount? I'm in the market for a 2020 right now as well and your deal sounds fantastic. Thank you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just purchased a 2020 yesterday. Here is what I negotated:

MSRP including destination = $51,175 (this is set my Chrysler)
Family Pricing Discount = -$2,194 (this is set by Chrysler)
Dealer Discount = -$3,981 (this is really what you are negotiating. If I read your posts correctly, they aren't offering any discount.)
Manufacturer Cash = -$3,000 (set by Chrysler)
Financing = 0% APR (set by Chrysler)
Total Price (excluding sales tax, doc fees, state/fed incentives) = $42,000

Your MSRP is identical to mine. Since I only took $3K in incentives, I could have purchased it for $40K before tax/title/incentives.

Every dealer has a different perspective, but you should be able to get the price (with the $5K incentive) down to about $40K before tax/title/incentives....

How did you get 0% financing and the family pricing with Manufacturer Cash? 0% financing usually pretty much means MSRP with min discounts.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Ocean Blue w/ Mocha interior, AST, Tri-panoroof, UTheater
105 Posts
How did you get 0% financing and the family pricing with Manufacturer Cash? 0% financing usually pretty much means MSRP with min discounts.
Not always. In May, I got 0% with family pricing and a steep discount as well (but no mfr cash). How it comes together totally depends on your location (what sales zone, etc.), what Chrysler Capital is offering that month, and what your dealer can swing. The deals will be better the later we all go into 2020 until the tardy 2021's start showing up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Not always. In May, I got 0% with family pricing and a steep discount as well (but no mfr cash). How it comes together totally depends on your location (what sales zone, etc.), what Chrysler Capital is offering that month, and what your dealer can swing. The deals will be better the later we all go into 2020 until the tardy 2021's start showing up.
Thanks. I guess the current promotion in NY doesn't allow it. None of the dealerships I went would offer me the 0%. It was a headache just finding one that allows family pricing with 5,000 incentives.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got my pacifica Hybrid limited with Safety tec package.

MSRP 48330
Purchase price : 37950 (excluding tax, doc, incentives etc.)

·
Registered
2020 PacHy Limited | Maximum Steel | Tri-Pane Sunroof and Advanced Safety Tech
28 Posts
Definitely feels like a salesman’s post.

·
Registered
19 Posts
While I was shopping, it seems dealerships have a different Employee pricing amount. Or maybe employee pricing is different by region? Multiple of them showed "official" paperwork showing employee pricing that did not match chrysler's website. Of course, with the amount of times I was lied to, I wouldn't put it past them to create fake papers to trick the consumer.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Thanks. I guess the current promotion in NY doesn't allow it. None of the dealerships I went would offer me the 0%. It was a headache just finding one that allows family pricing with 5,000 incentives.
Chrysler's incentives for NY for this month is $3000 plus 0% financing for the Limited. If you pay cash or have your own financing, you get $2000 more. If one dealer won't do that, go to the next one.
Also, you should get a dealer discount on top of the Employee Price. If they won't, go to another dealer. Just bought a Limited in TX for Employee Price, minus $2300 dealer discount, $5500 rebate, $1500 conquest, no add ons. Basically, the same price of the Touring I bought in 2018 without a single rebate.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey folks,

Just pulled the trigger on the hybrid model.

2020 Pacifica hybrid limited with S-package, Safety tec, sunroof and wheel locks (MSRP $51575)

Traded 2017Pacifica limited gas model with 51k miles (payoff 19k)

OTD $43085 (including Dupage county Illinois taxes, tag and title) with 0% for 60 months

Hope this helps and hopefully I didn’t get completely screwed lol!

Love the car, just having hybrid and apple play is awesome!

·
Registered
22 Posts
just posted in the other thread in this forum: pacHY limited with S package, safetytec, sunroof MSRP 51425, out the door price 42300 including all taxes, tags, title, etc -- dealer in NY, to be registered in NJ...did not get the zero percent for 60 months though...what do you think of the deal?

·
Registered
4 Posts
just posted in the other thread in this forum: pacHY limited with S package, safetytec, sunroof MSRP 51425, out the door price 42300 including all taxes, tags, title, etc -- dealer in NY, to be registered in NJ...did not get the zero percent for 60 months though...what do you think of the deal?
i think sounds like a decent deal depending on your finance apr?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts