2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after having been a lurker here for the past few weeks while considering my options, I finally dove in head first. I'm now the proud owner of a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited with the Tri Pane Panoramic Sunroof and Advanced SafetyTec Packages. I'd planned on going with the 2019 but a semi-local (45 minutes away) dealer had a 2018 with more features and was able to get to as-good or better out the door price as the 2019 I'd been considering.

Of course, when I picked it up (despite having asked them on MONDAY to be sure it's fully charged for me to pick up FRIDAY), it had 0% charge, but, at least it had a full tank of gas & did charge itself a bit on the way home. I didn't plug it in last night (I parked outside in the driveway because I knew I was too tired to safely try to park a new car in the garage for the first time), but I've plugged it in this morning and will see how much it charges up before I have to head back to the dealership (I of course left my EZ Pass in the old car I traded it, never fails, right?).

All in all, so far, I'm very pleased, but, we'll see how it goes in the long run! Thanks to everybody who has posted in the forums, without knowing it, your information was very helpful and helped me pull the trigger on the right one for me!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hope you enjoy your new car! I joined at Facebook page for exclusively Hybrid owners. Lots of information on there • I’m sure this forum has info too. Just joined. Planning on purchasing a Pacifica soon 🙂

1 - 2 of 2 Posts