2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From Florida. Just purchased a new Touring L with the S package a week ago, and loving it. Previous vehicles include a Sienna, 2 Odyssey's, and then went to a Civic. The whole family is so happy to be back in a van. Missing the Civic mileage already, but the lack of space was such a limiting thing. I'll be lurking mostly, but enjoy the forum so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
920 Posts
From Florida. Just purchased a new Touring L with the S package a week ago, and loving it. Previous vehicles include a Sienna, 2 Odyssey's, and then went to a Civic. The whole family is so happy to be back in a van. Missing the Civic mileage already, but the lack of space was such a limiting thing. I'll be lurking mostly, but enjoy the forum so far.
Welcome to the Forum @Flstevemck. Where are you located in Florida?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Welcome! And PLEASE don't lurk! Contribute!

Let us know what you think, compared to your Sienna and Odysseys? Answer questions of others. Flap your gums. We don't care! ;)

We get down to the central Gulf Coast for eight weeks every year. Great break from Illinois winters. How's the heat now? You got the best color for summer in Florida.

·
Registered
279 Posts
We get down to the central Gulf Coast for eight weeks every year. Great break from Illinois winters. How's the heat now? You got the best color for summer in Florida.
I'll tell you how the heat is, It's hotter than Hades!!

<

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you put your van info (year, trim, gas/hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP it will show up at the bottom of each post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts