2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I've been lurking the forums since 2017 doing research on the Pacifica and comparing it with the Odyssey, Sedona, and the Sienna. Among the four minivans, I've shortlisted it to the Pacifica and the Odyssey mainly due to the IIHS ratings. When the 2019s started selling, I felt it was time to get serious and send out inquiries to dealers which I did last January 2019. I test drove a TL+ and was immediately impressed with its technology, interior plushness, cabin quietness, and ride quality. I chose not to do the deal yet as I felt I needed to do some more research in pricing. At that point, my preference has been swayed to the Pacifica. My wife and kids who have been originally wanting an SUV, had been swayed as well when we visited one of the dealerships. By then, I have full buy-in from the family. In May, I've found a SoCal dealership which allowed me to ask all of my questions and negotiate the price via email. When they emailed me their best OTD price with a full breakdown of its pricing, I registered to the forum, and then immediately pulled the trigger on a Limited trim by end of May.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sent you a pm, Kamex009.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts