2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Finally joined the owners club of new 2019 Hybrid Limited. Still getting to know the Vehicle and just realized there are no Mud/splash guards included.Also all the area surrounding the Tyres is a fabric kind of material(NOt sure what that material is exactly called). Are we supposed to buy the Plastic/Rubber materials?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Chrysler sells the mud flaps separately. You can buy them from your dealer or other places.

Link on Amazon: Pacifica Mud Flaps

If you're reasonably handy you should be able to install them yourself.

As to the material in the wheel well, I believe I read it is intended to absorb road noise.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,

Finally joined the owners club of new 2019 Hybrid Limited. Still getting to know the Vehicle and just realized there are no Mud/splash guards included.Also all the area surrounding the Tyres is a fabric kind of material(NOt sure what that material is exactly called). Are we supposed to buy the Plastic/Rubber materials?
I think the mud flaps are worth it, reduces the mud/dirt splatter considerably. I got it on ebay and installed it myself, takes about 10 mts of work to put them on all 4 wheel wells. If you know how to use a screw/bolt driver, you can do it yourself.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Chrysler sells the mud flaps separately. You can buy them from your dealer or other places.

Link on Amazon: Pacifica Mud Flaps

If you're reasonably handy you should be able to install them yourself.

As to the material in the wheel well, I believe I read it is intended to absorb road noise.
Thanks for the link. I just ordered a set.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Matt-In-AZ
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing