2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my VIN for a 2019 tour L. Dealer said it has left the factory and should have it soon. I am a little bummed though. I ordered the S package with the advanced safety and alpine audio group as well as the 20" wheels and DVD entertainment. I could have ordered the tour L plus exactly like it for only an extra $200.00 and get the 2nd row heated seats, the LED tail lights and the u-connect theater. Any how, live and learn. Looking forward to picking it up.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Just received my VIN for a 2019 tour L. Dealer said it has left the factory and should have it soon. I am a little bummed though. I ordered the S package with the advanced safety and alpine audio group as well as the 20" wheels and DVD entertainment. I could have ordered the tour L plus exactly like it for only an extra $200.00 and get the 2nd row heated seats, the LED tail lights and the u-connect theater. Any how, live and learn. Looking forward to picking it up.
Welcome to the forum.
An advantage of the van you are getting is that there is less to go wrong and be frustrated by. Actually the overhead DVD might work better if people in the third row want to see the video. If you really want the Touring L Plus you mentioned, you could probably talk to the dealer to see what your options are.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
SciTchr
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing