2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and hoping that I'll have a new Pacifica to show off very soon!

I am currently shopping and I have it narrowed down to 2 options. I am going with the 2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, S-package, and the only thing I am deciding between right now is going with the Brilliant Black or Maximum Steel.

Both have the S-package and advanced safety group, I don't think I'll be disappointed with either!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
144 Posts
Sounds like you might need a coin to choose which one. ;) I'm sure you will be happy with either one.

When you do pull the trigger, come back and let us know.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid
11 Posts
Wish I could have gotten the S package on mine (18" wheels !), but I do love the Safety Tec package it does have. The darker colors are heat magnets where I am, so I went with lighter colors. I'm sure you will be happy with either one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll likely be moving to Arizona later this year, so the heat is going to be a reality for me too!!

The game plan is to get the windows tinted dark (I'm sure there are plenty of threads to read on the subject), and also install the WeatherTech window visors to try and combat some of that heat.

Other early mods include WeatherTech floor liners from front to back.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Can’t go wrong with either, though I think that maximum steel color pops and the all black interior with black exterior might be A BIT much. That’s just me, though. Very happy with my S package and granite crystal exterior.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited Advanced Safety Tec Group
22 Posts
we had a tough time finding one in the color we wanted - and in fact went with our 2nd color choice most dealers had 1 or none on the lot, we did test drive a touring L but wife wanted the Limited. good luck!

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid
11 Posts
I'll likely be moving to Arizona later this year, so the heat is going to be a reality for me too!!

The game plan is to get the windows tinted dark (I'm sure there are plenty of threads to read on the subject), and also install the WeatherTech window visors to try and combat some of that heat.

My 2020 Hybrid Limited came with nicely tinted windows from the front seats back. I'm also looking at getting floor liners, probably Weather Tech, hoping I can find something besides black for the color. Am considering the window visors too but thinking the wind noise might not be worth it.
You moving to the Flagstaff area ? Always been one of my favorite places in AZ.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My 2020 Hybrid Limited came with nicely tinted windows from the front seats back. I'm also looking at getting floor liners, probably Weather Tech, hoping I can find something besides black for the color. Am considering the window visors too but thinking the wind noise might not be worth it.
You moving to the Flagstaff area ? Always been one of my favorite places in AZ.
That's good to know, I'll have to evaluate the stock tint and figure out what I want to do with the rest of the windows. I've always been a huge fan of having the windshield tinted, not too dark around 50% works the best for me.
Another good point with the black floor liners, if I'm not careful it will be nothing but a sea of black on black on black......

Looking at the Scottsdale area, I'm a civil engineer and I work on large roadway/bridge projects so the Phoenix metro area will be the hotspot.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and hoping that I'll have a new Pacifica to show off very soon!

I am currently shopping and I have it narrowed down to 2 options. I am going with the 2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, S-package, and the only thing I am deciding between right now is going with the Brilliant Black or Maximum Steel.

Both have the S-package and advanced safety group, I don't think I'll be disappointed with either!
Welcome to the forum. I would avoid black if going to a hot part of Arizona since it is likely to also be dusty. The dust will show up on the black.
More extensive owner's manuals can be downloaded from the Mopar website if interested.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum. I would avoid black if going to a hot part of Arizona since it is likely to also be dusty. The dust will show up on the black.
More extensive owner's manuals can be downloaded from the Mopar website if interested.
I appreciate the input. I keep going back and forth on getting black in Arizona because of the heat and the dust.

There just isn't any inventory out there right now so I either jump on this one, or wait and order a 2021. What to do, what to do.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I lived in North Scottsdale and worked in Phoenix for 18 months. The choice is completely yours, but, I wouldn't personally purchase a black vehicle, or black leather seats, for use in Arizona. All leather seats get hot in Arizona (think 120-150 degrees type hot when the outside temp is 100), adding something that will absorb even more from the sun wouldn't be something I'd recommend. I used a sunvisor whenever I was parked, and to even touch the steering wheel of my vehicle I could run the risk of burning my hands if I didn't use gloves.

Your mileage may vary and the decision is completely yours. Just giving you whatever small input I can.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid
11 Posts

I just got ordered floor mats for my 2020 PacHy on the Weathertech site. I got 3D mats for the front and FloorLiner mats for the back (that is what comes with 3D sets anyway).
I ordered them separately hoping to get free shipping on the second item. Don't know if it worked, shipping came to $17. They also have a choice of four colors, I got grey to match my alloy interior.
Total came to $223 with tax.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update - she ended up liking the Velvet Red they had on the lot so that's what we brought home. Everything else the same; limited, S-package, advanced safety group, and pano sunroof. Looks like it's time to get my signature completed!

Right now its in the tint shop. I went with 3M crystalline and I'm getting 70 on the windshield, 40 all the way around, and 70 on the sunroof.

Black Weathertech floor liners are getting delivered this weekend.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Update - she ended up liking the Velvet Red they had on the lot so that's what we brought home. Everything else the same; limited, S-package, advanced safety group, and pano sunroof. Looks like it's time to get my signature completed!

Right now its in the tint shop. I went with 3M crystalline and I'm getting 70 on the windshield, 40 all the way around, and 70 on the sunroof.

Black Weathertech floor liners are getting delivered this weekend.
They had a 2020 PacHy limited fully loaded on the lot?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wow. That's a big shift from late last year. I guess not totally surprising given the passage of time.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid
11 Posts
If you do a search around the Denver area (zip 80020) you'll find over 25 new PacHy's on dealer lots. Unbelievable, I looked a long time for mine.

They had a 2020 PacHy limited fully loaded on the lot?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts