2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2022 Red Pinnacle PHUV
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the Pacifica Pinnacle we ordered in June on 23rd. It made a great Xmas present for the family. Never owned a Chrysler and never wanted to, but there was little option for a PHUV mini van. Got 2 small kids so hoping this van can last us 15 years or so. Looking forward to doing my taxes asap this year.

· Registered
2022 Red Pinnacle PHUV
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far, v.nice, wish it had a bit more EV range, wish it had an accessory mode override to allow accessory mode to stay in place longer than 1h (would be nice for car camping). Other than that we dislike the OEM car mats, steep learning curve with profiles and uconnect.

· Registered
2021 PacHy Pinnacle Maximum Steel
211 Posts
Congratulations on your new PacHy!

Hope you can answer the following questions as I know there's been lot of speculations and questions around this:

Does your steering wheel have the metal ring around it?

What date does UConnect maps have? 2021 have never received any update on them and are pretty dated already.

How good do UConnect theater screens look? How is the experience with them?

So far we love our 2021 PacHy Pinnacle and hope you love yours as well! It's an amazing super versatile vehicle.

· Registered
2022 Red Pinnacle PHUV
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The rear screens look good, they're Amazon fire which does not make me happy. My kids are 2 and 5 don't using them for everyday stuff. Still trying to figure out media I can load on a thumb drive or SSD they can play from. I'm a very cheap person, even if I just dropped 60 G's on a minivan. The map version is TTNAV.S21.1.0, map is NA, 2021.03.28/21995/13182747/42075 released 05/2021. So not pleased it's already outdated. Do I really need to pay 150$ for an updated map? I'll just use android auto it's got more features anyways, and is free.

· Registered
218 Posts
It looks great, Jonathan L! I'm biased though as it is the same color as mine. I'm also envious at your lack of the metal steering wheel ring.

Reactions: Jonathan L.

· Registered
5,590 Posts
You think they removed the ring because they have some complaints …lol…. They removed it because of this $$$$$$$. Same reason they removed tri pane roof , stow n place racks , trailer tow on models because of rear fascia cost , inner headliner that tripane roof is gone , 3rd sunroof body panel and inner sliding shade mechanism , I think you get the idea …

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.