2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to drop an intro and say Hi to everyone! Signed a deal for our new 2019 TL+ last night and can not wait for it to show up (dealer trading). Trading up from a 2017 TL+ that we got back in August of ‘16 when Pacificas were new and have LOVED it. This time we splurged and went with more bells and whistles. Sadly I decided to also trade in my 2017 Charger 392 Scat Pack as well since we are going down to a single family car for now but I made sure to get the Pacifica with the S Package to still maintain the cool dad appearance! I get Chrysler EP as I work for a sister company and felt like that was a pretty good deal but now I’m doubting it as I’ve seen others getting a little more off MSRP (maybe due to incentives)

MSRP: $46,955
Purchase Price: $40,400 (only $2250 in rebates with the 0% right now)

I’ve always been told that the EP program which is a little below invoice pricing is a good deal but now I’m worried that I could have haggled better seeing some of the deals on this site, however I wouldn’t think any dealers in mid year are going below invoice. Any input?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Wanted to drop an intro and say Hi to everyone! Signed a deal for our new 2019 TL+ last night and can not wait for it to show up (dealer trading). Trading up from a 2017 TL+ that we got back in August of ‘16 when Pacificas were new and have LOVED it. This time we splurged and went with more bells and whistles. Sadly I decided to also trade in my 2017 Charger 392 Scat Pack as well since we are going down to a single family car for now but I made sure to get the Pacifica with the S Package to still maintain the cool dad appearance! I get Chrysler EP as I work for a sister company and felt like that was a pretty good deal but now I’m doubting it as I’ve seen others getting a little more off MSRP (maybe due to incentives)

MSRP: $46,955
Purchase Price: $40,400 (only $2250 in rebates with the 0% right now)

I’ve always been told that the EP program which is a little below invoice pricing is a good deal but now I’m worried that I could have haggled better seeing some of the deals on this site, however I wouldn’t think any dealers in mid year are going below invoice. Any input?
Welcome to the Forum @TShepp. Letting go of the Charger must have been tough. :surprise:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Congrats! That's a good deal. Might be able to get a bit better but if you're comfortable with it. The 0% is a killer rate right now. Make sure to post how you like the new model compared to the outgoing one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the Forum @TShepp. Letting go of the Charger must have been tough. :surprise:
@Longtimemopar Yes it is. I LOVE the 392 Charger and had no intention to part with it BUT I have some good equity in it and going down to a single car and saving the payment until the 2020s are released is my strategy with the wife. Hoping this time next year I will be looking at a Hellcat or if they actually come out with the 426 Charger I can be first in line :smile2:

·
Registered
979 Posts
@Longtimemopar Yes it is. I LOVE the 392 Charger and had no intention to part with it BUT I have some good equity in it and going down to a single car and saving the payment until the 2020s are released is my strategy with the wife. Hoping this time next year I will be looking at a Hellcat or if they actually come out with the 426 Charger I can be first in line :smile2:
I see they now offer the 6.4L Hemi in the Durango, so why not? :D I could live with one of those.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts