2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Honda Odyssey Elite
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I am beginning my quest for a new Pacifica and decided to register for the forum and say hello.

Currently I am driving a 2014 Honda Odyssey Elite which I am hoping to trade it in for a new Pacifica Pinnacle - if they ever become available. The supply issues are so frustrating!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi - I just picked up my new Pacifica Limited... We ordered it at the end of March. I'm assuming that you will now be ordering a 2022. Look carefully at all the options and specs between the Pinnacle and the Limited because they are very similar. Good luck!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Hi - I just picked up my new Pacifica Limited... We ordered it at the end of March. I'm assuming that you will now be ordering a 2022. Look carefully at all the options and specs between the Pinnacle and the Limited because they are very similar. Good luck!
Actually for 22 model year there are a few differences between pinnacle and Pacifica besides the better seats , console , black suede headliner , stow n place roof rails , brushed Chrome instead of chrome chrome , door sill plates , etc , etc , etc

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Limited AWD, Black/ Red "S" Appearance Package, PSS, 20" Foreshadow Wheels
306 Posts
Actually for 22 model year there are a few differences between pinnacle and Pacifica besides the better seats , console , black suede headliner , stow n place roof rails , brushed Chrome instead of chrome chrome , door sill plates , etc , etc , etc
Better seats are a matter of opinion. If they don't fold down into the floor, they aren't better for everyone!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Better seats in terms of seating comfort . If I needed stow and go so much I’d be looking at grand Wagoneer. And qualify your comment is like saying “ all the headlights are just headlights “.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts