2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just had a 2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited S delivered a couple of hours ago. Leaving a 2013 Odyssey, and I drive a 2019 Silverado. First time FCA owner, and very happy with the van for my wife / family!

Went to test drive one yesterday, but it was gone by the time we got there. Went home and searched all over DFW for one with the S package, tri-pane sunroof and 360 camera package in Granite Crystal, but everyone had just sold theirs. 馃槺

Used Chrysler.com and Cars.com to find the only one within about 500 miles of me in Austin. Called them up, did the deal over the phone and had the van in my driveway in less than 24 hours. Amazing! Feel lucky to have snagged one as this shortage is really hitting hard. (Not to mention DFW got hammered with massive hail last night).

Anyway, looking forward to contributing and learning here!

Registered
Congrats!
I took delivery of mine last week. Exactly as yours with the S package. I searched for an earlier build 21 because of the standard Tri-Pane sunroof. Mine has the Premium and Safety sphere and the Uconnect Theater package.
I found mine on the other side of the state and had the dealer hold it for me. Got $7500 in rebates with incentives, and the Chrysler $1000 certificate.

People are wanting the older builds because of the standard sunroof. It seems like Chrysler went cheap on the newer builds. Literally 10 minutes after I signed the papers they had a customer from Wisconsin that wanted it.

Super Moderator
Congrats! I just bought one locally in Houston but cast a WIDE net and spammed every dealer in Texas all the way to Williams in Oklahoma. The sunroofs are far and few in between and a lot of dealers were not discounting them like before. One of them called me back and raised his price on an offer he made siting the shortage. Another wanted to sell the van at MSRP less rebates. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the rebates on 5/2. I'm guessing they're going to keep on shrinking based on the current issues and shortages. Glad you were able to find one. I'm guessing the sticker on yours was 52225. Mine was 52625 because I believe it's one of the last builds with sunroof (03/21). The ones with MSRP of 52500 don't have the sunroof.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats! I just bought one locally in Houston but cast a WIDE net and spammed every dealer in Texas all the way to Williams in Oklahoma. The sunroofs are far and few in between and a lot of dealers were not discounting them like before. One of them called me back and raised his price on an offer he made siting the shortage. Another wanted to sell the van at MSRP less rebates. It'll be interesting to see what happens to the rebates on 5/2. I'm guessing they're going to keep on shrinking based on the current issues and shortages. Glad you were able to find one. I'm guessing the sticker on yours was 52225. Mine was 52625 because I believe it's one of the last builds with sunroof (03/21). The ones with MSRP of 52500 don't have the sunroof.
Yeah, it was hard to find one with the sunroof! Thankfully, the MSRP on the one we bought didn鈥檛 have the new sunroof up charge, or whatever.

I agree鈥 not sure what rebates will look like after the expire tomorrow / Monday. I didn鈥檛 want to roll the dice on that, as the incentives were really strong here in TX - especially in light of the supply issues.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And 90% sure I looked at the van you bought in Brilliant Black. We considered it, but I had not seen a black one in person, so we didn鈥檛 feel good about buying it online. 馃榿馃憤馃徏

Registered
Here in Ohio, can鈥檛 find a 2021 limited with S package at all. Regardless of sunroof. I got a limited with safety and sunroof though鈥攏o extra charge for sunroof. Pretty happy about that. Do miss the black exterior accents of S but the white/chrome isn鈥檛 a bad compromise. And the wife loves it鈥

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here in Ohio, can鈥檛 find a 2021 limited with S package at all. Regardless of sunroof. I got a limited with safety and sunroof though鈥攏o extra charge for sunroof. Pretty happy about that. Do miss the black exterior accents of S but the white/chrome isn鈥檛 a bad compromise. And the wife loves it鈥
Yeah, it seems the S Package + the Tri-pane sunroof is now officially the unicorn PacHy on dealer lots. VERY hard to find. Not that tough to find the S + UConnect Theater + Premium Safety. That sunroof is the elusive feature.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts