2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four weeks into ownership of a slightly used Pacifica Limited purchased with only 9600 miles on the clock! It's got the Customer It replaces a 2002 Honda Odyssey EX that had just shy of 200K miles on it.

The Pacifica has the Preferred Package 25P Uconnect Theater and Sound Group, Trailer Tow Group and Advanced SafetyTec Group. Granite with a black/alloy interior. I've put about 600 miles on it since purchase and I like it very much! The only thing it doesn't have are the hands-free liftgate and sliding doors which were deleted for a $195 credit according to the window sticker.

Attachments

·
Registered
935 Posts
Hello, and welcome! I'm also a former Odyssey owner.

I was not aware there was even a delete option for that hands free stuff.

·
Registered
47 Posts
the Rims looks SUPER !!!

·
Super Moderator
643 Posts
Hello, and welcome! I'm also a former Odyssey owner.

I was not aware there was even a delete option for that hands free stuff.
They were having issues with the supplier at release date I believe so they removed the option and put a $195.00 credit on sticker. I wouldn't refer to it as an option, more of a dumb move by Chrysler. Here's a thread to the folks trying to get a retrofit done...so far no luck.

https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/193-2017-chrysler-pacifica-minivan-general-discussion/2049-hands-free-door-retrofit-3.html

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome! I've also got a 2017 and love mine (even if it doesn't have all the bells and whistles added for 18 and 19). It's about 15 months old with 18000 miles.

·
Registered
935 Posts
They were having issues with the supplier at release date I believe so they removed the option and put a $195.00 credit on sticker. I wouldn't refer to it as an option, more of a dumb move by Chrysler. Here's a thread to the folks trying to get a retrofit done...so far no luck.

https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/193-2017-chrysler-pacifica-minivan-general-discussion/2049-hands-free-door-retrofit-3.html
Thanks for that info. When I got my Limited, I tried the hands free doors, kicked as directed, the doors opened, almost fell on my arse, declared that it works, and have never used it since! I would have rather had the $195. :D

I was never a very good dancer either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Waldo
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing