2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife’s car bit the bullet last week and expedited our new vehicle purchase. We had been shopping around for a while and came into a gently used (7,200 miles) 2017 Touring L 7 seater. Has tow package and 18” wheels. 8.5 display. Beautiful paint not a scratch on her. Certified Used from a reputable dealer. Paid 24,500 for the van. Clean CARFAX not a fleet car. Black leather interior and wife is happy. Will post a few pics after it stops raining. I’ll be shopping around and reading through this forum before extending the warranty. First accessory purchase will be complete floor liners and mud flaps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Wife’s car bit the bullet last week and expedited our new vehicle purchase. We had been shopping around for a while and came into a gently used (7,200 miles) 2017 Touring L 7 seater. Has tow package and 18” wheels. 8.5 display. Beautiful paint not a scratch on her. Certified Used from a reputable dealer. Paid 24,500 for the van. Clean CARFAX not a fleet car. Black leather interior and wife is happy. Will post a few pics after it stops raining. I’ll be shopping around and reading through this forum before extending the warranty. First accessory purchase will be complete floor liners and mud flaps.
Welcome to the forum. Still enjoying my Touring L at 19,000 miles. Try not to panic if you read about problems, people are just trying to find solutions.

·
Registered
180 Posts
That seems to be an excellent deal, the preowned Touring Ls I've seen at dealers here tend to be more like $26,000 or $27,000 and have 25k miles or more.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Congrats and do post pics!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That seems to be an excellent deal, the preowned Touring Ls I've seen at dealers here tend to be more like $26,000 or $27,000 and have 25k miles or more.

Yeah it was listed for 26,500, got them to match an offer I had for an almost identical van w/o the towing package. Was pleasantly surprised when they did. Local credit union financed for 2.9% so the decision was made. Took a 120 mile drive home from the dealership and enjoyed every mile.. rides a little smoother than my 02 F250 7.3 Powerstroke..

·
Registered
293 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. I did almost the exact same thing as you and bought slightly used. We got our 2017 a few weeks ago with 4300 miles. You mentioned not a fleet vehicle.....in my search it is extremely difficult to find a used Pacifica right now that wasn’t part of a rental fleet. Literally 90% of them are just that. Like you I found exactly what we wanted with extremely low miles that was private owned, purchased new and traded to the same selling dealership. That was important as I wasn’t going to buy a prior rental vehicle.
Oh btw we have the exact same interest rate as well.
Goodluck with the Pac!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Nice! I see you've got some good help there! Gotta train 'em young! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts