2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a set of 17" Blizzak WS80 tires mounted on Platinum Marathon wheels from Tire Rack. I put them on last week and am quite happy so far - the ride is excellent, the tires are very quiet, and there is virtually no additional tread squirm under normal driving conditions. I'm looking forward to putting them to the test with some snow. The wheels aren't bad at all either.

I prefer the look of many of the 18" wheels but wanted the Blizzaks and they were not available in the right sizes to fit other wheel diameters.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Snow tires & wheels

I got the Michelin 235/65R17 X12 with the black steel rims from Tirerack a couple of weeks ago. They came mounted, including the pressure gauge sensor and balanced delivered to the door. Was going to change them myself, but the local dealership had a rotate tires only special for $19.95, so I let their young bucks take care of it for me, was worth every penny. Just hoping they have the same special in the spring! Although my Pacifica has the 18 inch wheel and tire, going down to 17 inch allows for a narrower tire (less plowing thru the snow) and also a cost savings. The ride is totally unaffected, I can not tell any difference in either road noise or smoothness of the ride. I am in a lake effect snow area (white out conditions actually occurring as I type), and the tires have done a great job in the snows so far this year. Also, trying to save the nice 18 inch rims the car came with from the salt. One other effect is the killer look the black rims give my granite colored car!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here is the pic- the car looks hotter with everything clean and in the sun- but it has been snowing off and on here in Pulaski for the last 24 hours!! Tried to attach the pic, but file is too big for here. Check my garage picture of the Pacifica, it at least took it there!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts