2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am new to the forum and reside in Ontario, Canada.

I am in the midst of purchasing a new minivan for the growing family and the 2018 Pacifica Hybrid is at the top of my list.

I wanted to say hello to the forum members and would love to get some feedback from any member, especially any fellow canucks within the GTA or Ontario on the 2018 pacifica hybrid limited.

Finally, if any GTA forum member can point me to any specific dealership I can approach to get the best possible deal on the 2018 Hybrid limited - that would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.

·
Super Moderator
777 Posts
Hello,

I am in the midst of purchasing a new minivan for the growing family and the 2018 Pacifica Hybrid is at the top of my list.

I wanted to say hello to the forum members and would love to get some feedback from any member, especially any fellow canucks within the GTA or Ontario on the 2018 pacifica hybrid limited.

Finally, if any GTA forum member can point me to any specific dealership I can approach to get the best possible deal on the 2018 Hybrid limited - that would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm in the U.S. so not much help but hopefully a fellow Canadian will step in and answer some of your questions.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Any chance you are located near Windsor? :D.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hello,

TIA.
Welcome to the Forum and I hope you find the a Pacifica Hybrid in your area. We vacation every year in Parry Sound as we have cottages on islands not far from Killbear Park. My wife's cousin and our family share an island together and both drive 2017 Pacifica Limiteds. My sister also has a 2017 Pacifica Limited so we are gaining quite a lot of experience with three in the family. All our Pacifica Limiteds are gas models so we don't have direct experience with the hybrid models but certainly have read a great deal about them. Having owned several Honda Odysseys in a row, I think Pacifica has the design and feature edge at this point. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
17 PacHy Plat
364 Posts
Welcome! Finish your location in settings and signature.

I've heard Team Chrysler will give a good deal. Islington will likely do the same since it shows on unhaggle. Start with going through unhaggle.com That's how I found Hunt Chrysler in Milton, and because I hate the process.

If you are tight on funds, maybe you can get the dealership to sign off of giving your the govt 14k discount directly instead of waiting for 6 months. You'll still have to wait for your 500-1000 for the level 2 charger though.

Love our PacHy and have never looked back. You'll find this forum INVALUABLE.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Welcome. Had our PacHy for 6 weeks and it's been great. Seems like most dealers won't accept the $14k rebate on your behalf as a down payment; they want you to apply for it directly. Not sure whether they just don't want to be bothered, or if they're generally concerned about floating the $14k for a couple of months until they get payment from the government.

My dealer in Goderich did accept it.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Welcome on board!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,
First, thank you for the reply.

And sorry, no I am not, I am in Toronto.

May I ask why you asked?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,

Thank you for the reply. I do appreciate all forum members taking the time to do so.

Do you mind if you PM the details of your dealers/sales person in Goderich? Its 2hrs away from where I live, but If I can get a deal, then might be worth the drive.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the reply. Greatly appreciate it. I already find this forum amazing.

I did go to unhaggle to simply get the invoice price list etc., but wasn't ready to pull the trigger on a dealership to contact me. I also do not like the new car buying process. I will try both dealerships you listed after going through unhaggle.

Thanks again, and I truly appreciate all the responses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts