2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I am new to the electric/PHEV scene and to FCA. I am looking into purchasing a new 2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited with the tri-pane sunroof. I heard the sunroof shades can be a source of annoyance. Anyone has any issues with it or the tri-pane sunroof in general? Any words of wisdom on this PHEV? Thanks all!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hi everyone! I am new to the electric/PHEV scene and to FCA. I am looking into purchasing a new 2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited with the tri-pane sunroof. I heard the sunroof shades can be a source of annoyance. Anyone has any issues with it or the tri-pane sunroof in general? Any words of wisdom on this PHEV? Thanks all!
Welcome to the Forum @Rayzor. I will have to let other members answer your questions about the sunroof and the hybrid. If you use the search feature you might find your answers are already posted. :smile2:

·
Registered
702 Posts
I have the trim-pane sunroof.
Annoyance? Maybe I prefer it was a manual shade instead of power, but only because I can never remember which rocker switch does what. Love the extra light in the back of the van the rear pane provides (that one is a manual shade, fixed sun roof).

·
Registered
935 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Have it and zero issues , gotta love all that light in van even the back row one . Have had tripane sunroofs in all my srt 300 and grand Cherokees and never had a issue . One you try the tripane roof a regular sunroof will never look the same ... .lol... good luck on the purchase .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
CANADAHYBRIDGUY
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing