2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any tips i must have or replace before any concern?
I really loved the ride so smooth.

Just have a little fear reading all the problems some of you report on the forum of electrical issues that are making me a little crazy.

Have a nice day to all!

Cheers from Toronto

·
Registered
512 Posts
We have had our 2017 Pacifica from July of 2017 with very few issues and love the vehicle. I wouldn't worry about all the items mentioned in these posts, as all vehicle forums are filled with issues, while most owners are actually very pleased with their vehicles. If you enter your VIN on Chrysler / Mopar Owner's website it may tell you the Model information. If yours happens to have ESS that Stops and Starts the engine at stop lights it was not an early 2016 build.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,462 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

You can look up the window sticker for your vehicle by adding your VIN to this link https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

As you mentioned electrical issues, it would be worth getting your battery checked, both if you do have the ESS system. If you do have ESS, be sure that whoever is checking the batteries disconnects the negative terminal from the smaller aux battery before testing, or the results will not be accurate. If the battery(s) are original, they would definitely be getting due for replacement.

Once you get the information off the window sticker, if you add your vehicle information to your forum signature, it can help us help you in the future.

Reactions: elvilven

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome and congratulations.

You can look up the window sticker for your vehicle by adding your VIN to this link https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

As you mentioned electrical issues, it would be worth getting your battery checked, both if you do have the ESS system. If you do have ESS, be sure that whoever is checking the batteries disconnects the negative terminal from the smaller aux battery before testing, or the results will not be accurate. If the battery(s) are original, they would definitely be getting due for replacement.

Once you get the information off the window sticker, if you add your vehicle information to your forum signature, it can help us help you in the future.

seems bad link...:-(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts