2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, finally got signed up for the forums, after a couple of months. Wow!! I picked up my Pacifica Touring-L on May 30, and have about 4,800 miles on it now. The paint color is Granite Crystal with the black alloy interior. I found a dealer near me with 27 Pacificas on the lot at that time, so I decided to purchase one off the lot rather that ordering one. We drove it in the first week of June to Palm Springs and LA from the San Francisco bay area, and got up to 28MPG on I-5 from LA, doing 75-80 mph. Rather a learning experience during the trip. During the trip I loaded the back with luggage and left the back open for about 30 minutes inside the house garage, and found out the power lift gate stops working. You have to manually close it after that time period. Love the ride, and the quiteness of the interior.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Congrats on your new van and welcome to the forums. What other vehicles were you cross shopping before ending up with thePacifica?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!
Thank you for the reminder about the lift gate.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wonder how many FCA has sold. Got ours about a month ago but still haven't seen any around town. Honda Odysseys are everywhere here. We finally did see a white Pacifica on the highway on our first road trip 2 weeks ago. People are missing out on a great mini van. Love ours so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts