2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not see a post already started with this new UConnect version, but noticed on the RAM page, that a FOTA update was pushed out. See below. I connected my 2022 Pacifica to my iPhone hotspot, and the next day, my radio updated. Hope this helps anyone having UConnect issues, to update to the latest version. Looks like they addressed a lot of bugs.

Gadget Communication Device Font Automotive tire Material property

Font Electric blue Space Screenshot Multimedia

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
10 Posts
Is there a way to tell when your system got updated? Like an update history? I checked the version on my `22 Limited Hybrid that we bought on 12/31/21 and it has the version listed in this thread, but I don't know if it had it originally or it was just installed OTA.

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
Because the symptoms that are posted I haven’t experienced on my 21 pinnacle . It’s updated once since I’ve taken possession of it thou over the air .
Mine has updated twice.

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Touring-L Plus
483 Posts
It’ll be interesting to see if MY21 gets this update or something similar. The UI in the 2022s has some mainly cosmetic differences from what I’ve seen compared to the 2021s. I’ve seen screenshots of the Hybrid app and it has the same functionality, but looks different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts