2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just purchased a 2019 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, and the dealer did not give me any floor mats for the third row. I was told that the car doesn't come with mats for the third row, is this true? Not a big deal as I usually purchase Weathertech mats anyways, I just don't like being lied to.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That’s accurate, there’s no mat between the second row seats or in front of the third row seats. I got the weather tech liner in gray to lighten it up and cover the entire rear.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the clarification. Just had a bad experience with the dealer I dealt with so wanted to make sure. Already put an order in for some floor mats.

·
Registered
5 Posts
One way you can verify this is that there are posts to attach the mats to in front of the second row, but there aren’t any posts in front of the third row. Regardless, I’m sure you’ll like the mat you ordered much better. The black carpet just seems to show every foot print.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One way you can verify this is that there are posts to attach the mats to in front of the second row, but there aren’t any posts in front of the third row. Regardless, I’m sure you’ll like the mat you ordered much better. The black carpet just seems to show every foot print.
Are those Weathertech mats?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are those Weathertech mats?
Yes. I did Husky liners up front because it seemed like the dead pedal went higher, but they didn’t list a liner for the back so I went with weathertech.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have any issues when stowing/unstowing the third row? Several people have complained that the Weathertechs can interfere with the third row seats when then are being unstowed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have any issues when stowing/unstowing the third row? Several people have complained that the Weathertechs can interfere with the third row seats when then are being unstowed.
I have 3 car seats in here so I haven’t done much stowing and going but I gave it a shot and I noticed when unstowing the plastic piece at the bottom of the seat goes over the lip of the mat. It still latches fine, so it doesn’t seem like a problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have 3 car seats in here so I haven’t done much stowing and going but I gave it a shot and I noticed when unstowing the plastic piece at the bottom of the seat goes over the lip of the mat. It still latches fine, so it doesn’t seem like a problem.
Warning: off topic.

What car seat protector is that? It looks like it might do a better job on the seat bottom than what I'm currently using.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Warning: off topic.

What car seat protector is that? It looks like it might do a better job on the seat bottom than what I'm currently using.
It looks like these Brica covers. Kind of pricey, aren't they?!!" Butt, hey, your babies and Pacifica are worth it! ;)

·
Registered
954 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Thanks ya'll. I'll put them on my "to watch for a Canadian sale" list LOL
What part of Canada? Maritime? French? GTA? Corner Gas (Dog River)? ;) Vancouver?

Just curious. :smile2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts