2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure that the noise generator is a DOT or Safety concession but it is way too loud and is there at all speeds to the point that my wife who drives the vehicle said she would not have bought it had she known. There is no reason for this noise to be this loud nor to be there above 20 mph. People look at the car and ask us what is that noise all the time. Our neighbors are aware that we are leaving our home several houses away with their doors and windows closed. Chrysler needs to correct this issue with a computer update as it detracts from a otherwise great vehicle. We now have 3600 miles with an average 44 mpg at this point which is a mixture of city as well as rural and highway driving. We still do not know how to use all of the electronics and are saddened that Weather Tech does not have front passenger protectors for the Limited and higher models. With only black carpeting as an option this makes for a messy floor (hint Weather Tech get on the ball). I have driven Chrysler minivans since they entered the market in 1984 and this is the best yet. Just fix the NOISY speaker issue NOW.

·
Registered
173 Posts
If the noise is staying on above 20mph, there's something wrong. The speakers de-activate above about 20mph. Also, on our 2021, the noise isn't that loud to impact neighbors etc.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Limited w/safety sphere
37 Posts
It should be that loud agreed. And should be off above 22mph. Can you share a video of your situation to help?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well we get a lot of stares and comments from people asking what is wrong with our car. The dealer has not sold a large number of HYBRIDS to answer our requests.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts