2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI to Hybrid owners re: previous discussions regarding the lack of the 8th seat option. I just posted a description into a previous thread on this topic, verifying the CSO Radio solution works for the Hybrid model. I apparently don't have enough posts on this forum to post links, but it should be easy enough to find on this forum. Overall we're very happy with the seat.

I can post pictures if people are interested.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Sure, please post the link to whatever thread you are referring to, and we would like to see the pictures. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Just an FYI to Hybrid owners re: previous discussions regarding the lack of the 8th seat option. I just posted a description into a previous thread on this topic, verifying the CSO Radio solution works for the Hybrid model. I apparently don't have enough posts on this forum to post links, but it should be easy enough to find on this forum. Overall we're very happy with the seat.

I can post pictures if people are interested.
Here's the link to your post in the thread you mentioned for those interested. I'm sure people would appreciate seeing photos once you are able to post them.
https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/568593-post14.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts