2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Fathom Blue ordered 10/30/21, built 12/08/21, delivered 12/23/21.
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined a couple months ago when starting to research and decide of we wanted to order. Thankful for so many others advice and conversations. We decided to place an order the day before Halloween and hit the jackpot in the build schedule lottery with our particular choice of limited hybrid in fathom blue as it was built on 12/3 and we took delivery on 12/23. We've only had it 2 days but it is an amazing vehicle so far in all respects and the 32 miles of electric only range has been super fun. Look forward to learning and sharing more over the years.
Tire Wheel Snow Car Vehicle
Bicycle Wheel Tire Vehicle Bicycle wheel

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Touring L FWD, Ocean Blue
38 Posts
You certainly must of made Santa‘s NICE list receiving such a awesome looking van !
Congratulations and Merry Christmas !

·
Registered
56 Posts
Saw you post elsewhere with some manners and class relative to others. Props to you sir.

Getting ours this week. Yea, you go tax credit!

·
Registered
562 Posts
That is exactly the van I ordered. Its has been built and was sceduled to leave plant on dec 6th. Still has not arrived. Question: Are the power mirrors the folding ones? Electricly I mean.
PS... It really looks nice.

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Fathom Blue ordered 10/30/21, built 12/08/21, delivered 12/23/21.
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is exactly the van I ordered. Its has been built and was sceduled to leave plant on dec 6th. Still has not arrived. Question: Are the power mirrors the folding ones? Electricly I mean.
PS... It really looks nice.
Dang, that would be so frustrating - any idea what the cause of the delay is? The side mirrors do not have power fold, they can be folded forward or backward by hand but the power fold feature was deleted and the slave for that button is blank. They do still adjust with power and are heated etc. Hope you get your van soon - I really love this van. I've put 200 miles on it already and only used 4 gallons of gas! This weekend we had a crazy snow and ice storm with 30mph winds and blowing snow and I was actually really happy how it performed with the stock Yokohama tires and traction control.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dang, that would be so frustrating - any idea what the cause of the delay is? The side mirrors do not have power fold, they can be folded forward or backward by hand but the power fold feature was deleted and the slave for that button is blank. They do still adjust with power and are heated etc. Hope you get your van soon - I really love this van. I've put 200 miles on it already and only used 4 gallons of gas! This weekend we had a crazy snow and ice storm with 30mph winds and blowing snow and I was actually really happy how it performed with the stock Yokohama tires and traction control.
Hmm, that's weird, but my mirrors fold in when we turn off the vehicle and lock the doors. Does your limited not have that? Am I missing something else about power folding mirrors?

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,580 Posts
Hmm, that's weird, but my mirrors fold in when we turn off the vehicle and lock the doors. Does your limited not have that? Am I missing something else about power folding mirrors?
With the parts shortages and back ordered, they do not always have the power folding mirrors available. It seems that they delete the power folding mirrors so they can still run the production line to get vehicles out. The unfortunate part is that they do not ask the customer that ordered the vehicle if they would rather wait for the parts to come in again.

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
Mirrors auto-folding when vehicle off is a setting in Uconnect that can be enabled or disabled.

·
Registered
68 Posts
With the parts shortages and back ordered, they do not always have the power folding mirrors available. It seems that they delete the power folding mirrors so they can still run the production line to get vehicles out. The unfortunate part is that they do not ask the customer that ordered the vehicle if they would rather wait for the parts to come in again.
Gotcha. That's pretty frustrating that some vehicles have the power windows and others don't from the same model year. Chrysler should offer to have dealer installation when available.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
O.k. now I'll have to look... we have the same van built basically at the same time! Did your order sheet show a credit for delete power mirrors? Does your build sheet say power fold mirrors? Do you have the fold button between the side mirror buttons? Maybe you somehow got lucky with the random parts and got the only 22 limited with power folding mirrors.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When I placed the order they told me there was a power folding mirror delete so I knew that option would be missing when I ordered. On my build sheet under optional equipment it lists as power mirrors manual folding.

·
Registered
68 Posts
When I placed the order they told me there was a power folding mirror delete so I knew that option would be missing when I ordered. On my build sheet under optional equipment it lists as power mirrors manual folding.
Now, I feel guilty that I got the power mirrors and you didn't. Here's my build sheet and it does show power mirrors down partway. Sorry that you got the short end of the stick. :(

Font Parallel Number Electric blue Document

Reactions: millerbjm

·
Registered
562 Posts
O.k. now I'll have to look... we have the same van built basically at the same time! Did your order sheet show a credit for delete power mirrors? Does your build sheet say power fold mirrors? Do you have the fold button between the side mirror buttons? Maybe you somehow got lucky with the random parts and got the only 22 limited with power folding mirrors.
My build sheet states : Power Mirrors - Chrome/Body Color

·
Registered
2 Posts
Great car, we just got out! 2022 Limited..the dealer says you can't get a roof rack on it...is anyone else also hearing seeing that?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Great car, we just got out! 2022 Limited..the dealer says you can't get a roof rack on it...is anyone else also hearing seeing that?
Everything I've seen suggests you can add it - studs should be under the black plastic straps on the roof. They would have to make a whole different roof from the pinnacle otherwise and they would never do that I would guess.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My build sheet states : Power Mirrors - Chrome/Body Color
wish i had seen this.... THE most important feature of our 55k car - folding mirrors to get it into the garage... UGH ... all for a small -$76 delete... is there ANY way to replace the mirrors and get folding added after we have the car?

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts