2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
You posted at the same time that you just stuck it in. Thanks for all the pictures. Definitely helps me in my decision. They look really good and I cannot find black Maxpiders anywhere in stock.
On the plus side, they are light weight and easy to deal with. I didn't use anything to hold the rear ones down. They all fit really well. The pin mount is surprisingly tight but still would prefer using stock mounts. I only installed one of the side clips.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
....and, one more post... :) Can you guys share if the Tuxmats have a kind of soft, cushioned feeling under foot? Do you think it would look crazy to put Tuxmats in the front but Weathertech in the back? I want something a little luxurious and comfortable (as much as that is possible with a protective mat!!) in the front. However, it seems the flat texture of the Weathertech make them very easy to vacuum up kid mess so I'd like them in the back, even though I kind of hate the look. I have a dog that gets carsick too! I'm in Seattle, so no snow slush or salt to deal with. I didn't realize trying to make this decision would be so tough! I had finally settled on Maxpider in the front and Weathertech in the back, but Maxpider is out of stock everywhere. I have an S package, so they have to be black.

·
Registered
15 Posts
....and, one more post... :) Can you guys share if the Tuxmats have a kind of soft, cushioned feeling under foot? Do you think it would look crazy to put Tuxmats in the front but Weathertech in the back? I want something a little luxurious and comfortable (as much as that is possible with a protective mat!!) in the front. However, it seems the flat texture of the Weathertech make them very easy to vacuum up kid mess so I'd like them in the back, even though I kind of hate the look. I have a dog that gets carsick too! I'm in Seattle, so no snow slush or salt to deal with. I didn't realize trying to make this decision would be so tough! I had finally settled on Maxpider in the front and Weathertech in the back, but Maxpider is out of stock everywhere. I have an S package, so they have to be black.
The ridges seem padded and because of that they definitely have a soft cushy feeling. I have small kids and when they're out of the car seat, i think it'll be good for their feet. I didn't like WeatherTech at all, fronts don't cover completely as others have noted and feel like a one piece rear would be difficult to remove for cleaning.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello!
I have 2017 with tofee/cognac/allow interior.
Im leaning towards the grey 3DMaxspider since its closer to the carpet I have. But the tan is also nice. What do you guys think works best?

·
Registered
19 Posts
The tuxmats IMHO are best ones for coverage compared to weathertech and husky. They are pliable if you need to use the stow n go function compared to the others. I have them too and they will still look like new after years of use. Just scrub the dirt wash the then rinse.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The tuxmats IMHO are best ones for coverage compared to weathertech and husky. They are pliable if you need to use the stow n go function compared to the others. I have them too and they will still look like new after years of use. Just scrub the dirt wash the then rinse.
I 2nd this, i just installed them and they look and feel very upscale.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I 2nd this, i just installed them and they look and feel very upscale.
But no tan. I am 2017 Touring-L+ 8 seater with all tan/tusk interior and tusk exterior...I feel like the black will look odd against the almost entirely tan interior (except for the cup holders and some door trim)

·
Registered
18 Posts
But no tan. I am 2017 Touring-L+ 8 seater with all tan/tusk interior and tusk exterior...I feel like the black will look odd against the almost entirely tan interior (except for the cup holders and some door trim)
Yes, only comes in black. It may pass for looking alright but would be nice to see someone with the contrasting colours first.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got the tuxmat for second and third row based on the recommendation here. While I do think the material is comfy, the fit is terrible. Tuxmat did agree to send me a prepaid label to return it - though I keep thinking to myself, it's just floor mats. I got the maxpider for the front driver and passenger and it is excellent. Just disappointed at the lack of fit for the second and third rows, and I had specifically bought the tuxmats based on the recs here...

And no, the mats won't tuck under the second row seats so I ended up folding it over. The sliding doors close just fine tho. At one point I wondered if it'd fit the other way around, but nope. Just terrible fit, for the amount they charge, you'd think they'd do a better custom fit job.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Twitch, The picture from Tuxmats for the hybrid does not show that little lip that you had to have folded up. Did you ever end up sending them back? results? Also where did you find the maxpider front mats. I'm looking to do the same set up. Thanks RS

Anybody else with the Tuxmats, How pliable are they. I had Husky liners in my TC although they were great I hated the little tines on the back that kept them in place and taking them out to clean were a pain in the Arse.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got a set of the black Maxpider mats on Amazon and just put them in our van today. The fit is very good, although as has been pointed out, the seam between the second and third row mats is not going to be prevent water from seeping through. That being said, since we have the 8 passenger option, it is a lot easier to flip up the seam and install the 8th seat than it would be to take out the entire Weathertech mat, which I almost pulled the trigger on until I read this thread. I cut a piece of remnant carpet I had to match the shape of the 8th seat anchor cut out and then put the third row flap over it. It works pretty well.
Just following up on this old post. Do the 3D Maxpider mats work with the 8-passenger seating without modification? I was going to get the Maxpiders for the front and the Maxliner Smartliner for the rear, but I ran across this post and had to ask, as I really like the Maxpider mats.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just following up on this old post. Do the 3D Maxpider mats work with the 8-passenger seating without modification? I was going to get the Maxpiders for the front and the Maxliner Smartliner for the rear, but I ran across this post and had to ask, as I really like the Maxpider mats.
I did the maxpider in the fronts, and Went weathertech in the Rear as they seem to have a better lip with less areas for liquids to migrate into the floor or carpet, + they are easier to wipe up compared the 3D's that definitely need a brush and some water.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the response. I went ahead and ordered the Maxpiders for the front as well, along with SmartLiner brand for the rear, I ordered both through Amazon and they have not shipped out yet. I can still cancel my order if needed. Are you happy with the WeatherTech mats? Can they be used with 8-passenger seating? Are you familiar with the SmartLiner mats?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not familiar with the Smart liner brand, but I'm guessing they are similar to the weathertech. Great thing about amazon is if you don't like them, send them back. The Weathertechs are alright, They ship in a small boxe rolled up so its taking some time for them to work flat, but they do provide good coverage, but I love the Max's they Just look good

·
Registered
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
62 Posts
Got my 3D MAXpider mats in today. Very pleased with them

The quality is better than the WeatherTechs I had for my ML320 which were basically thick plastic

I had OEM rubber all weather floormats for both my BMWs, and they were great quality, but I didn't really like the look of them

These mats look great and feel great too. Super glad I got them

Got them for about $200 shipped from eBay
Hey that looks just like our van. LOL! I have these too and love them. Best all weather mats I've ever had. I like them much better than the Weather Tech mats in my Durango.

·
Registered
2020 Luxury White Pearl Pacifica Touring L Plus
34 Posts
I just installed the Maxliners from Amazon. They'll do the job at $170. I had Weathertechs in my 08 Odyssey and they were higher quality than the Maxliners. However, I think the Maxliners are thinner so it makes for an easier time with the Stow-n-go which was a requirement for me. I have the 8-seater so the Maxliners fold out of the way easier.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just installed the Maxliners from Amazon. They'll do the job at $170. I had Weathertechs in my 08 Odyssey and they were higher quality than the Maxliners. However, I think the Maxliners are thinner so it makes for an easier time with the Stow-n-go which was a requirement for me. I have the 8-seater so the Maxliners fold out of the way easier.
Just curious as to why you think the Weathertechs are of a higher quality than the 3D Maxliners? I think just the opposite. In my opinion the 3D Maxliners are the best of both worlds. They are laser measured yet still flexible and even have some cushioning to them.

I also really like how the second row mats snap in using the existing mounting points. That really helps keep them in place.

·
Registered
2020 Luxury White Pearl Pacifica Touring L Plus
34 Posts
Just curious as to why you think the Weathertechs are of a higher quality than the 3D Maxliners? I think just the opposite. In my opinion the 3D Maxliners are the best of both worlds. They are laser measured yet still flexible and even have some cushioning to them.

I also really like how the second row mats snap in using the existing mounting points. That really helps keep them in place.
Sorry, I didn't mean the 3D Maxpiders (title of thread). But the Maxliners are mentioned in this thread. Anyway, comparison-wise, the maxliners feel slightly less 'quality' as far as the plastic/rubber. the Weathertechs seem a little more high quality and thicker. The Maxliners are plenty good for me though, slightly less rubbery, more plasticy though. But for the price, totally fine. The Maxliners fit perfectly. First row have snap buttons to keep them in place. The second and third row don't have snap points, but probably good since you need to fold them back/away for stow-n-go.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sorry, I didn't mean the 3D Maxpiders (title of thread). But the Maxliners are mentioned in this thread. Anyway, comparison-wise, the maxliners feel slightly less 'quality' as far as the plastic/rubber. the Weathertechs seem a little more high quality and thicker. The Maxliners are plenty good for me though, slightly less rubbery, more plasticy though. But for the price, totally fine. The Maxliners fit perfectly. First row have snap buttons to keep them in place. The second and third row don't have snap points, but probably good since you need to fold them back/away for stow-n-go.
No problem. And I didn't mean to say 3D Maxliners. I meant 3D Maxpiders. The names are really confusing. LOL!

181 - 199 of 199 Posts