2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

181 - 186 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
You posted at the same time that you just stuck it in. Thanks for all the pictures. Definitely helps me in my decision. They look really good and I cannot find black Maxpiders anywhere in stock.
On the plus side, they are light weight and easy to deal with. I didn't use anything to hold the rear ones down. They all fit really well. The pin mount is surprisingly tight but still would prefer using stock mounts. I only installed one of the side clips.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
....and, one more post... :) Can you guys share if the Tuxmats have a kind of soft, cushioned feeling under foot? Do you think it would look crazy to put Tuxmats in the front but Weathertech in the back? I want something a little luxurious and comfortable (as much as that is possible with a protective mat!!) in the front. However, it seems the flat texture of the Weathertech make them very easy to vacuum up kid mess so I'd like them in the back, even though I kind of hate the look. I have a dog that gets carsick too! I'm in Seattle, so no snow slush or salt to deal with. I didn't realize trying to make this decision would be so tough! I had finally settled on Maxpider in the front and Weathertech in the back, but Maxpider is out of stock everywhere. I have an S package, so they have to be black.

·
Registered
13 Posts
....and, one more post... :) Can you guys share if the Tuxmats have a kind of soft, cushioned feeling under foot? Do you think it would look crazy to put Tuxmats in the front but Weathertech in the back? I want something a little luxurious and comfortable (as much as that is possible with a protective mat!!) in the front. However, it seems the flat texture of the Weathertech make them very easy to vacuum up kid mess so I'd like them in the back, even though I kind of hate the look. I have a dog that gets carsick too! I'm in Seattle, so no snow slush or salt to deal with. I didn't realize trying to make this decision would be so tough! I had finally settled on Maxpider in the front and Weathertech in the back, but Maxpider is out of stock everywhere. I have an S package, so they have to be black.
The ridges seem padded and because of that they definitely have a soft cushy feeling. I have small kids and when they're out of the car seat, i think it'll be good for their feet. I didn't like WeatherTech at all, fronts don't cover completely as others have noted and feel like a one piece rear would be difficult to remove for cleaning.

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello!
I have 2017 with tofee/cognac/allow interior.
Im leaning towards the grey 3DMaxspider since its closer to the carpet I have. But the tan is also nice. What do you guys think works best?

·
Registered
14 Posts
The tuxmats IMHO are best ones for coverage compared to weathertech and husky. They are pliable if you need to use the stow n go function compared to the others. I have them too and they will still look like new after years of use. Just scrub the dirt wash the then rinse.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The tuxmats IMHO are best ones for coverage compared to weathertech and husky. They are pliable if you need to use the stow n go function compared to the others. I have them too and they will still look like new after years of use. Just scrub the dirt wash the then rinse.
I 2nd this, i just installed them and they look and feel very upscale.

181 - 186 of 186 Posts