2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I guess Im the only one so far.... here ya go! picked her up today. They honored the lease payment that seemed no longer available due to changes in residuals and money factors. about 9500 off a 51k MSRP almost 20% off.

I was one of the early optimists to see this color and when finally revealed I said no way. then I saw it in person, and the wife won. Pictures dont do it justice. there is a pearl to it, and in some light it looks dark, some purplish, and sometimes light blue. the metallic is gorgeous.

51380 Msrp
6000 discount
3500 rebate

2500 down and I'm paying $450 a month for 2 year 15k a year lease.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Beautiful! Well done, well done!

I don't know why, but when I look at it, I want to lick it! Hahahaha!

Congrats again and have fun! :)

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Congratulations. The car looks fabulous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nice - it is a sharp color and something to best appreciate in-person. Glad you got it!

Susq here in PA has it in a S trim...

·
Registered
267 Posts
I picked mine up on September 20th. Looks just like the one(yours)posted.
Mine sat on a dealers lot near Detroit for several months. A dealer in Kalamazoo traded with them about two months before I got mine. My local dealer found it and traded something they had and I ended up with it.
It is GORGEOUS!
KKP

·
Registered
267 Posts
I think I found a way to make this work. Use a different browser.
My new toy I picked up September 20th. Dealer had a big smile when I handed him a check for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
That is a nice color, this was my initial preference. I ended up with the darker "Jazz" Blue, still a nice pearlescent sparkle, but not as flashy as the Ocean Blue. Was really hard to find any "color" in the Hybrid Limited 2018 models at my local dealers when I was shopping a few months ago, most of them were white, black, or grey: an absence of colors. The one Ocean Blue Hybrid Limited they had on the lot was not there when I finally decided to go buy one the next week, but they still had the Jazz Blue with the same options I was interested in.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Best looking one in the grocery store parking lot! Easy to find with the Ocean Blue color.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
PacificaJohn
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing