2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
1,405 Posts
Anyone know of a source for blade rubber refills? I hate tossing the whole assembly. So far I've come up with nothing.
Use the Toyota part numbers mentioned in this thread. I found out after posting this that Lexus parts are only sold at Lexus dealerships.

· Registered
5,480 Posts
Replacing the whole assembly is by far the easiest and best way . Replacing blades eventually leads to rubber movement and streaking on the windshield . If your in a rainy , snowy area there is great replacements by Michelin .

· Registered
30 Posts
Replacing whole blade assemblies is easier than replacing only the rubber part, BUT is surely a waste. The original blades are quite sturdy engineering plastic (30% glass-filled PETE) and heavy stainless steel. Certainly good for at least several rubber replacements. My factory rubber inserts had worn and torn after over three years in the Detroit area, but the rest of the blade assemblies are fine.

I just confirmed that the driver side 26" rubber from Toyota (used on 2019 Camry, not only on Lexus) 85214-0E151 matched the original Chrysler factory rubber precisely, differing only because the date codes molded into the rubber were newer. Same for the passenger side 20" rubber which is Toyota 85214-0E140. Each of these was $10.99 "List Price" and in stock at my local Toyota parts counter. Chrysler got them from the same supplier as Toyota, probably made on the same equipment.

My question: Has anyone found the correct replacement for the Pacifica 14" rear blade rubber? I do note that the rear blade rubber is not as wide as the front blades, but also not as long. Any Toyota or other manufacturer offering inserts to fit the Pacifica rear?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts