2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a used 2018 Touring L Plus. So far love it, plenty of features that I have no clue of but I will get there. Right now looking for some good floor mat recommendations and extra key cheaper (non dealer) option.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Bought a used 2018 Touring L Plus. So far love it, plenty of features that I have no clue of but I will get there. Right now looking for some good floor mat recommendations and extra key cheaper (non dealer) option.
Welcome to the forum.

Extensive manuals can be downloaded from the Mopar website. There are some threads about floor mats if you use the search feature. Some photos also. I doubt if you can get an extra key cheaper than from the dealer or Mopar website. From what has been posted, you will need a new fob and the dealer will have to program it to your van, so I'm not sure what is available cheaper that will work.

If you put your van info (year, trim, gas/hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP, it will show up at the bottom of each post. If you are curious about manufacture date, it is on the edge of the driver's door.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your input. I have since the purchase bought an extended 7Yr/100K/$100 DED warranty from Hayes! I think I got a good price (2500). Bought floor mats - 3D Max Pider. Psyched about adding firestick to one of the HDMI outputs and using it on the road, as well as using the Apple HDMI to VDI lightning converter. Looking for a vacuum handheld next. Anyone recommend taking the UCONNECT app, looks like it is $20 per month, is it worth it? ALso how good is the 4G LTE if needed on long trips?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts