2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since the "S Appearance Package" was announced in October 2017, it looks like we're finally getting more and more owners on this forum. There are a few old threads on the "S", but they are filled with early speculation about the package and miscellaneous chit-chat. The aim of this thread (in this section of the forum) is to have owners post PICTURES and/or VIDEOS (like YouTube) of their "S"! I'll hopefully post some videos myself since I just installed a dash cam with front and inside recordings. But I'll get the ball rolling with some photos of my granite "S". Long live the "S"! Let the cult of "S" be unstoppable :grin2:

20180131_161436ed by LC Turnatrax, on Flickr

20180131_161521_HDRed by LC Turnatrax, on Flickr

IMG_7203ed by LC Turnatrax, on Flickr

IMG_7210ed by LC Turnatrax, on Flickr

IMG_7216ed by LC Turnatrax, on Flickr

IMG_7217ed by LC Turnatrax, on Flickr

20180406_103634_HDR_ed by LC Turnatrax, on Flickr

20180525_135442_HDR by LC Turnatrax, on Flickr

·
Registered
20 Posts
Car is 3 days new and decided to seal the paint, wax and condition the leather. Unfortunately it's too hot out to ceramic coat. Gonna have to wait a few months. We really like the s package. Next up is window tint tomorrow. Look forward to seeing other people's S. P.S I really love the color of the granite. Looks good with the black trim. That's the color of my charger.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol yeah my "s" is black. Murdered out as my wife likes to say. My charger scatpack is granite Mopar or no car 🇺🇸💪
those rims on your charger are the exact ones i love seeing on the streets. questions:

1) what size are they? 20x9?
2) do they fit the pacifica? {bolt pattern for pac is 5x127}

so nice...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Lol yeah my "s" is black. Murdered out as my wife likes to say. My charger scatpack is granite Mopar or no car 🇺🇸💪
those rims on your charger are the exact ones i love seeing on the streets. questions:

1) what size are they? 20x9?
2) do they fit the pacifica? {bolt pattern for pac is 5x127}

so nice...
thank you I like them as well. Yes they are 20x9 I think the bolt pattern is 5x115 though

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think that would look good. But 22'' is too big for me lol. Check to make sure it won't rub also. Check out factoryreproductions.com a lot of people in the charger/Challenger community go through them for wheels

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
55 Posts
Here is a few after bath pics of our 2018 limited S. I have the osram cbb low beam installed with 9005 led supernova v3's led conversion for every other halogen bulb as well. I love how all my headlights now all match in color and are a big difference over the stock hids. I just got all the windows tinted with 15 percent high performance suntec tint. It made a massive improvement over the heat baking the car. Windshield is next with the suntec ceramic 70 percent. I have factory matches paint on the way to paint a few under hood plastics and a few black plastic parts outside the car. I'll be making a thread and updating with all the painting along the way. Shes a month old tomorrow and I can stop washing her. Shes had 12 baths already sealed the paint and waxed twice with chemical guys butter wet wax. I use all chemical guys products on her. Never thought I would love a minivan but I fell hard and the wife thinks its hilarious Haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@Josef15111, now this is the kind of enthusiasm we need! :) Love the granite color :laugh:

12 washes already?! Yowsers, you're more a fanatic than me! LOL

Anyway keep posting pics (or even vids)!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks good. I like how the tint came out. We tinted ours and we're not very happy. I told them I wanted it to match my charger, they said they will do dark on the back and medium on front. The back came out nice and dark. But the front seemed a little too light. When I got it home I realized it's waaaay lighter than my chargers front windows. Might have to call them and see if they will fix that

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks good. I like how the tint came out. We tinted ours and we're not very happy. I told them I wanted it to match my charger, they said they will do dark on the back and medium on front. The back came out nice and dark. But the front seemed a little too light. When I got it home I realized it's waaaay lighter than my chargers front windows. Might have to call them and see if they will fix that
I have found that most reputable tint shops will usually do a courtesy exchange on a few panels. Hopefully they can change it out for you for free or at a very discounted/minimal charge.

I originally had Rayno S5 nano-ceramic all around and that is a black film. I recently upgraded to the S9 series and didn't realize that the charcoal color of it would make that much a difference (quite a bit lighter, even though the same exact VLT %s). Anyway, I am totally fine with it. I think the S5's were probably too dark anyway for us out here in CA :smile2:

Keep us posted and post pics.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
About this Discussion
99 Replies
35 Participants
stanaka1
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing