2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hoping to pick up my 2018 Pacifica S Limited today or tomorrow. I do automotive photography (classic cars mainly) and I'll be doing a full photoshoot on the van once I get it (before the kids touch it, lol) and post some shots here. Some may say its silly doing a photoshoot on a minivan... but the Pacifica in that Granite Crystal Metallic and the blacked out S package with the 20" black noise wheels... looks SO GOOOOD. Stay tuned. For now here's a few pics of it at the dealer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hoping to pick up my 2018 Pacifica S Limited today or tomorrow. I do automotive photography (classic cars mainly) and I'll be doing a full photoshoot on the van once I get it (before the kids touch it, lol) and post some shots here. Some may say its silly doing a photoshoot on a minivan... but the Pacifica in that Granite Crystal Metallic and the blacked out S package with the 20" black noise wheels... looks SO GOOOOD. Stay tuned. For now here's a few pics of it at the dealer.
Wow, so nice...I must confess, you have REALLY good taste in color choice and going with the "S"! :grin2:

Can't wait to see some more photos!

·
Registered
20 Posts
So we really like our black "S" package. We got it because EVERYTHING was black. Well I just realized today that the fog light bezel is chrome. 🤪 Has anyone else ever noticed that not "everything" is black?

·
Registered
187 Posts
So we really like our black "S" package. We got it because EVERYTHING was black. Well I just realized today that the fog light bezel is chrome. 🤪 Has anyone else ever noticed that not "everything" is black?
I'm not bothered by the small chrome bezel on the fog lights...similar to the bezels around the headlights, right?

I was more surprised with the chrome emblem on the steering wheel...once I figure out how to safely remove, I'll darken it up to match the rest of the emblems...

·
Registered
20 Posts
My headlights don't have chrome around them 🤔 but yeah the fog lights aren't that big of a deal. I wonder if it has to be chrome to help with projecting the light? I might plasti-dip them just to make everything black. And yes I agree with the logo on the steering wheel. Although sometimes it almost looks a gunmetal type of color, not actually chrome. But would be better if it was black. I know in the scatpack community there's someone who makes all different color decals that say "scatpack" that go over the logo on the steering wheel. On the charger steering wheel it normally says Dodge, but there's a guy who makes these overlays for them. Would be great if someone makes something like that for Chrysler

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
@lightrules - did you remove and somehow cover up your front license plate holes? It looks like there's slight "holes" in the front but very discreet compared to what I have now. I asked my dealer not to put the plate on and they did anyways... just wondering if theres a way to easily "fix" the holes. I work for an auto body shop but dont really want to have to plastic weld and fill and sand and paint my bumper if there's a cheaper solution out there that does the job. Nice Pacifica! Looks just like mine. Pacifica S in gray with the black noise 20" wheels... hands down, coolest looking van out there IMO.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
@RDphotography, I asked my dealer not to punch the holes and he didn't. So it is as from the factory. Sorry I can't be of more help.

·
Registered
504 Posts
@lightrules - did you remove and somehow cover up your front license plate holes? It looks like there's slight "holes" in the front but very discreet compared to what I have now. I asked my dealer not to put the plate on and they did anyways... just wondering if theres a way to easily "fix" the holes. I work for an auto body shop but dont really want to have to plastic weld and fill and sand and paint my bumper if there's a cheaper solution out there that does the job. Nice Pacifica! Looks just like mine. Pacifica S in gray with the black noise 20" wheels... hands down, coolest looking van out there IMO.
Use this:https://www.bumperplugs.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=1_11_74&product_id=74
I used these on my 2015 Ody and they were awesome. COlor matched perfectly and after a days I never noticed them again!

I too told my dealer "don't punch holes in the bumper" and they didn't on my Pacifica.
John

·
Registered
40 Posts
So excited to share with everyone my 2018 Pacifica S Limited! I'm on a quick trip (breaking her in with the family) to my sister's farm in Missouri. There was a nice sunset so I pulled out my camera quick and snapped some photos of the new van. Also one near Bridal Cave at a lookout. This is hands down the hottest looking minivan out there... Love the S package, the black noise wheels, the metallic gray... anyways, enjoy the pics.

When I get home I'll do a "real" photoshoot and share some more pics - I missed true "golden hour" here so I really was testing out the dynamic range and low light performance of my Sony in here. Also I photoshopped out my license plate and added chrysler ones for privacy... but it kinda gives it a chrysler brochure look even. -

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
WOw! That last shot with the sunset is GORGEOUS! I haven't posted in this thread yet because I want to take some pics with scenery other than my driveway or a parking lot, but I don't know where yet. ****, you win the backdrop contest!

·
Registered
40 Posts
WOw! That last shot with the sunset is GORGEOUS! I haven't posted in this thread yet because I want to take some pics with scenery other than my driveway or a parking lot, but I don't know where yet. ****, you win the backdrop contest!
Woohoo! Internet points! haha, thanks. Love seeing everyone's "S" pics, hope to see your's soon!:grin2:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
yeah great pics of your S! where was that taken...at the shire?! :)

M

·
0 Posts
Chasing a few rattles and doing some minor cleaning ...picked mine up this past weekend.
Speaking of rattles, I hot-glued two small rubber stoppers to the back of my rear license plate at the bottom corners. Weak that the van only has two (top) mounting points for the plate--that was causing rattles (AND SCRATCHES!!) just in the 2 days I drove the van before I identified the issue and added the bumpers to my plate.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Speaking of rattles, I hot-glued two small rubber stoppers to the back of my rear license plate at the bottom corners. Weak that the can only has two (top) mounting points for the plate--that was causing rattles (AND SCRATCHES!!) just in the 2 days I drove the van before I identified the issue and added the bumpers to my plate.
That was one of my rattles too. I still have the paper temporary plate but the dealers LP frame was contacting the body (and scratching) at the bottom where there are no screws (only 2 holes are drilled for the LP mounting). I used thick 2-sided tape along the bottom of my plate on the last Pacifica.

·
Registered
40 Posts
yeah great pics of your S! where was that taken...at the shire?! :)
My precious......
:laugh: My precious indeed... lol, sure looks like it could be the shire now that you mention it. Actually just Eldon, Missouri on a farm. There's a perfect sunset in this spot almost every night - these mustang pics (brother-in-law's car) are from the following night after the Pacifica pics. Makes me want to move out of Illinois even more; the farm life is so simple and winsome.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
C'mon now...it's not like Cary is exactly "The City"...lol :laugh:
Haha, true true. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side! I do like Cary however - just moved here 2 years ago. Southern states just seem so much more relaxed and the people are friendlier IMO.

21 - 40 of 100 Posts
About this Discussion
99 Replies
35 Participants
stanaka1
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing