2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been stalking this forum out for a while but just picked up mine this week. It was raining the day I picked it up so it definitely needs a bath before I can post some better pics.
It still looks good. Very black. Any future plans for the front license plate?
Thanks. To be honest I haven't thought about the front license plate. NJ want you to have one

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've been stalking this forum out for a while but just picked up mine this week. It was raining the day I picked it up so it definitely needs a bath before I can post some better pics.
Looks great! kathryn hahn would be proud of the black with black S package. :wink2:

hmm, thats supposed to be a gif.. oh well.

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
I know this would be a long shot, but any S package guys dislike their dark wheels and want to trade? I have the 20” Limited wheels and tires in 100% new condition with less than 10,000 miles if anyone would want to trade. They are the polished with dark gray painted inserts (the non-S Limited wheels).
I have always been a fan of darker wheels and I know some guys that are the opposite. Could be a win win for the both of us ;)
Can’t hurt to try.
PM me if you want to chat.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I know this would be a long shot, but any S package guys dislike their dark wheels and want to trade? I have the 20” Limited wheels and tires in 100% new condition with less than 10,000 miles if anyone would want to trade. They are the polished with dark gray painted inserts (the non-S Limited wheels).
I have always been a fan of darker wheels and I know some guys that are the opposite. Could be a win win for the both of us ;)
Can’t hurt to try.
PM me if you want to chat.
Good Luck, JTS! :grin2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Every time I see a "regular" Pacifica .... I love my blacked out Pacifica S even more. The chrome trim is nice, but the S package is just so sleek! (Found another Pac in it's natural habitat. Target parking lot. hahaha. My wife makes fun of me for going out of my way to park next to a fellow Pac whenever I see one.)

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
I looked and looked on Chrysler's site and it seems that the "S" package is not offered on the Hybrid :-(
It is available for all trim level of the hybrid for 2019 models. I just verified this with my dealer today. The online configurator isn't running for the 2019 yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
That's a great color with the S package @Maybe_Wayb

·
Registered
74 Posts
"You might especially like it from the back"

It's tough being a Cleveland sports fan...

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
I so wanted the white S package in Limited Trim - but I was looking for a 2018 with tow package, and there weren't too many in my area +100 miles or so. So I went with a non-S package; while it's at least got the 20" wheels, it's the contrast that I like about the S package on white in particular. Maybe it's a Stormtrooper thing, but man those look good!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Every time I see a "regular" Pacifica .... I love my blacked out Pacifica S even more. The chrome trim is nice, but the S package is just so sleek! (Found another Pac in it's natural habitat. Target parking lot. hahaha. My wife makes fun of me for going out of my way to park next to a fellow Pac whenever I see one.)

We picked up the Granite S as well. It’s beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just picked up the new van a few days ago.

Went with the Limited in Granite with S pack. What u guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Went with the Limited in Granite with S pack. What u guys think?
I really think this is the best look for this van. Great choice! :grin2:

41 - 60 of 100 Posts
About this Discussion
99 Replies
35 Participants
stanaka1
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing