2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I see you have the silver with the S package. While the Granite Crystal with S looks so much better, I'm in the "Dark cars look terrible 10 minutes after washing" club.
I've had a silver Town & Country for approximately five years. I'm not crazy about the pictures I've seen online with the S package with silver, but that's just my opinion. I'm going with the granite or black with the S package and will be washing a good bit more. :eek:

·
Registered
252 Posts
I ordered one last night. Billet silver, s pack, advanced safety pack and mud flaps. I like the all black interior instead of the diesel door panels. I may trace my 17 gas Pacifica Limited or gift my step-daughter.

·
Registered
252 Posts
The salesman just called me and said it should be here in a week. He also said the invoice got there and Chrysler built it without the “S” package. I told him I would come to see it when it arrives and decide at that time if I would take that one.
I’m not so sure the S pack is needed. I currently have a billet silver with black and diesel 17 gas model. My daughter is getting that one .

·
Registered
252 Posts
The van arrived and it is hideous. Not only did they forget that I wanted the "S" package, they ordered it with the XP-01 interior. This has off-white seats and door inserts. My 2017 Billet Silver has the Black with Alloy interior with black seats which is livable.
It looks like I will refuse it and insist they re-order with the "S" pack. This will disappoint my step-daughter, who is scheduled to get my 17. Her current Odyssey van is in pretty bad shape and is limping along.

M

·
0 Posts
how do you "forget" to order major components of a customer's order?

Sounds like they already had this van on order pending delivery and hoped to shuffle it off on you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The van arrived and it is hideous. Not only did they forget that I wanted the "S" package, they ordered it with the XP-01 interior. This has off-white seats and door inserts. My 2017 Billet Silver has the Black with Alloy interior with black seats which is livable.
It looks like I will refuse it and insist they re-order with the "S" pack. This will disappoint my step-daughter, who is scheduled to get my 17. Her current Odyssey van is in pretty bad shape and is limping along.
I don't blame you for refusing it. These things cost too much money to not get what you want.

·
Registered
91 Posts
It should also have the window sticker that says it was built specifically for you. Mine has it at the top right if I recall correctly.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello Guys n Gals... tomorrow you should have another member join the S Group. Picking up my 19’ Granite Limited S with 20’s (& almost all packages) from Fort Lauderdale & then driving up to her new home in Tampa. Wish me luck. I’ve been a member here since Jan of 2018 and have been researching and uncovering things about her (pricing, options, positive & negative feedback) that I feel very well informed and ready to make the leap.
Deals already negotiated and I have check in hand so it’s pretty much done.
I don’t think I can post pics yet (I have a few that the sales person sent me) but I will make sure to add my info on her in the new member section once I get her. Nice to meet you all! Ps. This will be my first experience with a MiniVan so I’m super stoked.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The salesman just called me and said it should be here in a week. He also said the invoice got there and Chrysler built it without the “S” package. I told him I would come to see it when it arrives and decide at that time if I would take that one.
I’m not so sure the S pack is needed. I currently have a billet silver with black and diesel 17 gas model. My daughter is getting that one .
Sorry, but Chrysler doesn't forget the S package if it was ordered. The van they are trying to give you isn't the van you ordered. Dealer may have financial ulterior motives for selling you something you actually didn't order.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Sorry, but Chrysler doesn't forget the S package if it was ordered. The van they are trying to give you isn't the van you ordered. Dealer may have financial ulterior motives for selling you something you actually didn't order.
I think the answer is less sinister. The manager just messed up when he placed my order. Now the new van is in D1 status and the plant is shutting down. I hope it gets built first.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would be thinking about giving my business to another dealership. If all they are doing for their "cut" is inputting your order and they can't get it correct. That's pretty poor service.

TheHammer

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Our Pacifica S Hybrid Limited. My wife wanted Granite S but the black one was available and we wanted the Texas hybrid rebate, which was expiring. Love the black on black on black.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Hybrid "S Package" wheels look quite blocky to me. The front grill looks kinda nice however. Definitely different than the non-hybrid version.

TheHammer

·
Registered
83 Posts
The Hybrid "S Package" wheels look quite blocky to me. The front grill looks kinda nice however. Definitely different than the non-hybrid version.

TheHammer

Might just be the angle of the pic...the S wheels are just the normal Hybrid wheels but black. Though, I wish the Hybrid had the 20" wheels as an option, mileage be damned...those look really handsome on the gas models.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The MiniVancita made it home!!! Wife was super happy with her gift (I couldn’t find a bigger bow, LOL) Our 2 week old son will be riding in style now. The 4 hour drive up from Fort Lauderdale was so comfortable due to the lane assist and adaptive cruise control.
Very Excited and can’t wait to enjoy her more.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks great MiniVacita! I wish the dealer had had a white w/S package. Sadly, I don't have the skills to wrap the existing chrome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Finally starting to get better weather up here, did a full exterior detail!

Wash, Clay Bar, Polish, Sealer, Waxed. Solid way to spend almost 5 hours.. Started to rain literally minutes after finishing... just my luck!

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
So excited to share with everyone my 2018 Pacifica S Limited! I'm on a quick trip (breaking her in with the family) to my sister's farm in Missouri. There was a nice sunset so I pulled out my camera quick and snapped some photos of the new van. Also one near Bridal Cave at a lookout. This is hands down the hottest looking minivan out there... Love the S package, the black noise wheels, the metallic gray... anyways, enjoy the pics.

When I get home I'll do a "real" photoshoot and share some more pics - I missed true "golden hour" here so I really was testing out the dynamic range and low light performance of my Sony in here. Also I photoshopped out my license plate and added chrysler ones for privacy... but it kinda gives it a chrysler brochure look even. -

Super nice photos!

·
Registered
10 Posts
It looked pretty clean today, which is rare for a black one. Got it back from the body shop where they had to repair a couple of small chips in the paint discovered upon delivery. They also had to replace the passenger side rocker panel as I ran over a snow bank and destroyed it.
Yes I know, I need to detail the tires.

TheHammer

·
Registered
15 Posts
Everyone likes to post their rides after a wash and wax. Well, here's mine after travelling from LA to Mammoth Lakes, CA. Front end got a protective coating of bugs to keep the small rocks from chipping the paint.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 100 Posts
About this Discussion
99 Replies
35 Participants
stanaka1
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing