2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Pacifica to carry all my gear. I’m single and I really don’t need the seats. I stowed them at the dealership and I haven’t see them sense. Yes, from time to time I have passengers, and I’m wondering if anyone makes a roll up floor mat that runs from just behind the front seats to the tailgate?

If not, should I just get all the mats that Weathertech makes?

·
Registered
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
13 Posts
I bought a Pacifica to carry all my gear. I’m single and I really don’t need the seats. I stowed them at the dealership and I haven’t see them sense. Yes, from time to time I have passengers, and I’m wondering if anyone makes a roll up floor mat that runs from just behind the front seats to the tailgate?

I was wondering the same thing.

·
Registered
2020 Gas Granite AWD Launch Edition
151 Posts

Haha, I "think" it's another windsurfer who has purchased a Pacifica?

Greg in Seattle :)

·
Registered
1,797 Posts

In your case, the WeatherTech route makes little sense, except for the front seats. Get a carpet or rubber runner (4 ft wide) and trim it to fit your van. These people may be worth contacting.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought my pacifica because I have show dogs and needed the room for my crates and equipment. With the stow-n-go seats this vehicle is perfect. I too have been looking online to purchase one large floor mate from the front seats to the back. I found nothing online so I'm going to purchase indoor/outdoor carpet and will make my own. It won't be exactly what I want but it is better than nothing. To bad a company like weatherTech has not realized that many people would buy this mat if they made it. Glad to know I'm not the only one looking for something that doesn't exist. LOL!

·
Registered
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Launch Edition
3 Posts

Not a floor mat but I bought an extra large cargo mat to transport lumber and home project stuff. It easily fits 4x8 plywood sheets laying down with second and third rows stowed.
4Knines SUV Cargo Liner for Fold Down Seats - 60/40 Split and Armrest Pass-Through Compatible - USA Based Company https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01439XBRC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_Nge4Fb4NJEC1R?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
13 Posts
Maybe I'm mistaken but it looks like the 4Knines SUV Cargo Liner is made for SUV's and is not long eneough to fully cover the 8 foot long cargo area of the Pacifica.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited. Luxury White Pearl - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound - Sun Roof
77 Posts
I don't have my seats in ether. I have Tux Mats and then another liner to protect the sides a bit. I keep a couple 2x4s in the van to help sliding in sheet goods. They make getting plywood, drywall etc in and out pretty easy.

·
Super Moderator
611 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my pacifica because I have show dogs and needed the room for my crates and equipment. With the stow-n-go seats this vehicle is perfect. I too have been looking online to purchase one large floor mate from the front seats to the back. I found nothing online so I'm going to purchase indoor/outdoor carpet and will make my own. It won't be exactly what I want but it is better than nothing. To bad a company like weatherTech has not realized that many people would buy this mat if they made it. Glad to know I'm not the only one looking for something that doesn't exist. LOL!
I too show dogs and have those inexpensive locking mats from Lowe’s with carpet on top. I would love to have an 8x4 gorilla mat back there but these cheaper ones work. Love having the mat under the carpet because crawling around back there loading and unload dogs, your knees are protected.

·
Registered
4 Posts

I use my van to haul dogs so didn't need the seats either. Get yourself an extra long yoga mat. It fits perfectly. Another Pacifica owner gave me the idea on this forum. I bought mine from Amazon but they didn't have the long ones in stock at the time. So I had to piece it up to front seats. It is black about 1/4" thick and cleans up way better than the floor covering fiber mat that came with my 2017. revTime extra large exercise mat mine was 7x5 and $129. It wasn't long enough so get the next size up, easy to trim. Highly recommend for ease of cleaning and installation.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Ltd
1 Posts
I looked into WeatherTech too but found nothing that would work. But the one you got from Amazon should work. The price looks right too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts