2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Officially joined! I've researched all minivan duing pasted half year (Sienna, Odyssey, Carnival), finnaly i choose her(Pacifica Hybrid), i placed order with my salesperson today, about price...emm...seems reasonalble during COVID market

2022 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle (RUES53) Fathom Blue: 62,790.00
negotiated discount: 1,240.00
Subtotal: 61,550.00

Documentation/admin Fee: 589.00
Taxes (11%): 6,835.29
Total Purchase price: 68,974.29
Less Government of Canada rebate: 5,000.00

Grand total Purchase amount: 63,974.29 (OTD)
Down payment: 2,500 (I think that's too much, but I definitely want her)

As salesperson said, could be 10 weeks, might be 4-5 months...who knows...hopefully erverthing is getting better in 2022.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Part of the paperwork required for auditing the dealer is on sold orders is a pre-made bill of sale with your details and at least the VON and down payment date listed. There should also be a form of a Deposit Agreement that records the deposit and expectations regarding the deposit being refundable or not. The VON or VIN are recorded.
Ask for the add-ons to be itemized with their prices on the bill of sale. In the past I've also been asked for the full MSRP to be printed someplace on the bill of sale for any future insurance issues trying to calculate replacement value. Even ask for a censored copy of the Price Order Confirmation. That way you will have your name and build order dates with a record of desired options. Those POCs can change in small ways. Price changes may appear and can happen without the dealers control. The dealer should be returning to verify there has been no changes in price or options on the POC because that does happen.
Having the original POC will support keeping your discount and price protection in place if there is a disagreement on the final price. Ask the dealer to you sign the original POC after reviewing the order at least twice. Since you are past this point, still ask for the POC. The original printed POC will have a Date Ordered and Date Printed that match. A 'Reprinted' line should show up if they are monitoring and printing any changes. Current build status stays updated on the POC, for the most part.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Part of the paperwork required for auditing the dealer is on sold orders is a pre-made bill of sale with your details and at least the VON and down payment date listed. There should also be a form of a Deposit Agreement that records the deposit and expectations regarding the deposit being refundable or not. The VON or VIN are recorded.
Ask for the add-ons to be itemized with their prices on the bill of sale. In the past I've also been asked for the full MSRP to be printed someplace on the bill of sale for any future insurance issues trying to calculate replacement value. Even ask for a censored copy of the Price Order Confirmation. That way you will have your name and build order dates with a record of desired options. Those POCs can change in small ways. Price changes may appear and can happen without the dealers control. The dealer should be returning to verify there has been no changes in price or options on the POC because that does happen.
Having the original POC will support keeping your discount and price protection in place if there is a disagreement on the final price. Ask the dealer to you sign the original POC after reviewing the order at least twice. Since you are past this point, still ask for the POC. The original printed POC will have a Date Ordered and Date Printed that match. A 'Reprinted' line should show up if they are monitoring and printing any changes. Current build status stays updated on the POC, for the most part.
Thanks for your remind! I got VON today, status for now is "pending order", currently Im not in city for a while, but have price confirmation email, as you mintioned, i will ask POC when I back to city.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ordered my 2022 Pinnacle PacHy on Sept 20th, and there hasn't been any movement. Can't wait for the vehicle. Hoping sometime this spring.
4 months! Have they build any Pinnacle since last year? I can see most new limited here, no pinnacle, and Canada's situation is more worse than US, although WAP is here.

·
Registered
24 Posts
4 months! Have they build any Pinnacle since last year? I can see most new limited here, no pinnacle, and Canada's situation is more worse than US, although WAP is here.
They have built some 2022s. There is a slow trickle to Canada. The US is getting the majority..that whole 10:1 size ratio thing, I guess :/ WAP is literally a 10 minute walk from my house, and I jokingly look for my van every time I drive by it, lol.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I've had no changes in my order. I ordered another two AWD Touring-Ls and a Chrysler Grand Caravan Friday night. Entered them as BG last night. Now BX (Good order-available for scheduling) So I received three VONs. That step is easy.
Tan: IF you get a copy of the Price Order Confirmation on the top right is a Status section. There is a sequence of letters. Lets see if it is BG, BX, C, D, or D1. With the D1 being the most desirable. If you received E, F, G then it is being built. There are a few more after that but really matters is the KZ status. The factory invoice is released and invoiced to the dealer. Lets see if you get into March production. Or surprise late Feb.

·
Registered
202 Posts
4 months here too, ordered PacHy Pinnacle on Sept 13th. Last time I checked, about a month ago, I was still in BX but another member here who placed the same order at the same dealer 2 weeks before me received an email in December from there dealer saying his would arrive in January. That wad before the 3 weeks January downtime was announced though.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Yes plant downtime , holidays and it can be honestly at anytime even in D, D1, E,F state . Everything now is just a crap shoot

·
Registered
24 Posts
Chrysler's website is showing a couple 2022 Pinnacle PacHys on lots in London and Peel Region (assuming already sold and listed to generate traffic to the dealer). Here's hoping not too much longer once WAP is up and running.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,580 Posts
Chrysler's website is showing a couple 2022 Pinnacle PacHys on lots in London and Peel Region (assuming already sold and listed to generate traffic to the dealer). Here's hoping not too much longer once WAP is up and running.
Last I can find on the Union Facebook page, there is one more week of shutdown. Return to work on Jan 24, 2022.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts