2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Trying to order a 21 limited in fathom blue and dealership in Redwood City CA told me it's not available at all on that trim. Anyone has had luck ordering Limited in Fathom blue?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Trying to order a 21 limited in fathom blue and dealership in Redwood City CA told me it's not available at all on that trim. Anyone has had luck ordering Limited in Fathom blue?
May just be because Fathom Blue isn't able to be ordered yet? The initial order guide doesn't note any trim limitations of Fathom Blue.

·
Registered
7 Posts
May just be because Fathom Blue isn't able to be ordered yet? The initial order guide doesn't note any trim limitations of Fathom Blue.
Dealer showed me a screenshot of the ordering portal and the only unavailable color is the Fathom Blue. They have no clue on timelines or if it will be ever available.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yes, so I'm just saying that I don't think it has anything to do with the Limited trim you're trying to order. It's just not available yet at all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Understood, thank you. I feel this is a really deceptive practice from Chrysler. The color option should not be in the build tool at all if it's not available. Also surprising that the dealership has no clue until they actually place the order and the order fails

·
Registered
150 Posts
Do you see it in the Build tool? when I build mine at Chrysler.com it only shows ocean blue. Dealers not knowing much is nothing new unfortunately. Lots of turnover throughout much of that industry and sadly not many shops are run well enough to encourage people to stay, and actually be effective at their jobs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
A dealer gave me this 2021 exterior paint color build information earlier this week, as you can see both Fathom Blue and Jazz Blue are both missing for now (Fathom Blue will be added at some point in the future)
Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Bright White Clear Coat
Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
Ceramic Grey Clear Coat
Granite Crystal Met. Clear Coat
Luxury White Pearl Coat
Maximum Steel Met. Clear Coat
Ocean Blue Metallic
Velvet Red Pearl Coat
Fathom Blue is now available! I ordered my Limited S in the new Fathom Blue.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Good news! Fathom Blue is now available to order. I ordered my Limited S a week ago in Fathom Blue. I would check with your dealer again.
Jazz Blue was discontinued for 2021. Fathom Blue replaces it.

·
Registered
2020 Granite Limited Hybrid with AST
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Has anyone seen pictures of the Fathom Blue in the wild? Or only the official shots?
I saw the color in person at last year's Chicago auto show where they announced the 2021 model before Covid. That seems like a lifetime ago but I loved it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, my local dealer said today (2/18) Fathom Blue was not an option in their ordering system for any of the hybrid trims. Any advice on how to put in the order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try this link it has good pictures of Fathom Blue from the Chicago Autoshow:
I only have "pic" from using their online build tool. I don't see any in this color in any dealer inventory
1613938120444.png
1613938120444.png
1613938120444.png
within 500 mi of where I live. Assume will have to go through dealer to order. Have you found they are willing to negotiate price? I know they want to sell you what they already have, but . . .

·
Registered
4 Posts
I only have "pic" from using their online build tool. I don't see any in this color in any dealer inventory View attachment 45565 View attachment 45565 View attachment 45565 within 500 mi of where I live. Assume will have to go through dealer to order. Have you found they are willing to negotiate price? I know they want to sell you what they already have, but . . .
View attachment 45565
Triazimite, you will not find it at any dealers yet, as this is a brand new color and doesn't go into production until 1st week of March. I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and just got an email yesterday that it was going to come in at the end of March.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jasper71, thanks much, this is very helpful! I test drive a Velvet Red AWD Touring L tomorrow, so good to know how long it will take if I want Fathom Blue and specific options. I can wait, most interested in pricing if ordering instead of buying from dealer's inventory. Cheers. Triazimite

·
Registered
2 Posts
Triazimite, you will not find it at any dealers yet, as this is a brand new color and doesn't go into production until 1st week of March. I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and just got an email yesterday that it was going to come in at the end of March.
Must be nice! If placing an order here, the expected time it would become available is end of May or early June!

·
Registered
On Order 2/25: 2021Touring L Fathom Blue, Black/Alloy/Black, 8 Seat, Sunroof, UConnect Theater, Tow
3 Posts
Do you know how long between your order date and when it is due to come in? My order was placed 2/25 and just curious when I might expect it...

21 - 40 of 48 Posts