2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
On Order 2/25: 2021Touring L Fathom Blue, Black/Alloy/Black, 8 Seat, Sunroof, UConnect Theater, Tow
3 Posts
Anyone get delivery of one yet?

I see one dealer has posted photos here: NEW 2021 CHRYSLER PACIFICA TOURING

Looks darker than I imagined but maybe it's the lighting.
Ours is stuck in paint while the plant is shutdown for four weeks. But a local dealership just finally got a fathom blue in stock and I went to take a look at it.
9DEEC852-ECAC-4675-BF13-FC3DCD5653D6.jpeg

·
Registered
2020 Hybrid Limited
14 Posts
Ours is stuck in paint while the plant is shutdown for four weeks. But a local dealership just finally got a fathom blue in stock and I went to take a look at it.
That's a lot deeper blue than the teal I imagined. Got any photos of the front? Think you posted the rear twice.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts

·
Registered
On Order 2/25: 2021Touring L Fathom Blue, Black/Alloy/Black, 8 Seat, Sunroof, UConnect Theater, Tow
3 Posts
The front of the van was covered in dust when I first went to take pictures. Here are some pictures I took on a few different days with different sun conditions. It is very dark looking when not in direct sunlight.

·
Registered
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
505 Posts
That seems a lot different than what is shown in Post# 36. Have been thinking seriously of getting a 2nd Pacifica in '22, the new one an AWD in Fathom Blue. But gee, now I'm not so sure. Guess I'll have to see it in person, but if it looks like these pics, I'm not a fan.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,049 Posts
is very dark looking when not in direct sunlight.
I had a blackberry pearl colour on my 2011 Grand Caravan, and the light did make all the difference to the look of the vehicle.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
That seems a lot different than what is shown in Post# 36. Have been thinking seriously of getting a 2nd Pacifica in '22, the new one an AWD in Fathom Blue. But gee, now I'm not so sure. Guess I'll have to see it in person, but if it looks like these pics, I'm not a fan.
It is dark. Those brochure pictures you cited are not very accurate. I'm disappointed also. I was hoping it was a medium blue shade. Chrysler just dug up an old color used on Dodges seven years ago.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts