2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Limited AWD S package, Ceramic Gray
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s officially on the move. The dealer ordered one after us too for his wife and that’s left too, so they must have pumped a bunch of 21s out when they were open. Good news anyways!

·
Registered
ON ORDER - 2021 Pacifica Limited AWD, Black/ Red "S" Appearance Package, PSS, 20" Foreshadow Wheels
276 Posts
Same here for me, ordered in November. Dealer recieving the van ETA 7/29. Ordered 11/28/20. Almost exactly 8 months. Original ETA was 8-10 weeks. 😂

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also odd, now the window sticker populates on that Chrysler vin site, but the build sheet still doesn’t.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also base price back in February was $48,390 and now my window sticker reads $48,815 but all other packages and fees remain the same. Overall “sticker” price is $425 more. We’ll see where the cards fall, but nada on my current sienna is insane vs my buyout so I should be sitting pretty strong getting into this Pacifica. Going on vacation next week, so hope it’ll be there when I get back. Having tires swapped too before we even pick it up. 🤞 it’ll be worth the wait.

·
Registered
ON ORDER - 2021 Pacifica Limited AWD, Black/ Red "S" Appearance Package, PSS, 20" Foreshadow Wheels
276 Posts
Also base price back in February was $48,390 and now my window sticker reads $48,815 but all other packages and fees remain the same. Overall “sticker” price is $425 more. We’ll see where the cards fall, but nada on my current sienna is insane vs my buyout so I should be sitting pretty strong getting into this Pacifica. Going on vacation next week, so hope it’ll be there when I get back. Having tires swapped too before we even pick it up. 🤞 it’ll be worth the wait.
Wow! My window sticker went up over $4000 since I ordered it in November. It will be interesting to see how my dealer handles this. I want my van but I don't believe I should be penalized for a price increase that happened during the 8 months it took them to build my van. I'll let you all know how it goes down.

Reactions: Acv1081

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle Brilliant Black
42 Posts
My MSRP increased $204 cad since the order was placed in January but my final price remains the same at delivery. The freight fee increased by $100

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me know where you land on the final price and what not. I’m inclined to take the zero down and higher monthly payment and cash out my equity in the sienna. I’m really interested in seeing what the dealers math works out to be. Good luck!

Wow! My window sticker went up over $4000 since I ordered it in November. It will be interesting to see how my dealer handles this. I want my van but I don't believe I should be penalized for a price increase that happened during the 8 months it took them to build my van. I'll let you all know how it goes down.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Pinnacle Hybrid
80 Posts
Keep us in the loop!

I know you are waiting on the Red interior and I just saw a Alex On Autos youtube video with a Pacifica with red interior and I immediately thought of "that guy on PF who wants that red interior" for the past 7+ months :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Keep us in the loop!

I know you are waiting on the Red interior and I just saw a Alex On Autos youtube video with a Pacifica with red interior and I immediately thought of "that guy on PF who wants that red interior" for the past 7+ months :D
That's funny! I'll definitely let you know. I'm really hoping things go smoothly, I'm not in the mood for a long, drag out fight. I gave them a deposit and the van was <$50K, and there were better incentives back then too. I don't expect the incentives, but I do hope they stay at the price when it was ordered.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congratulations...

I cant believe my order in Dec 2020 has no status as of now.....Dont know in what order the plant is rolling out these vehicles.
I give most if not all the credit to the dealer. I consider him a friend and he’s been so communicative through it all. The reason I first considered the Pacifica was because he left running the families Toyota side to the ram/Chrysler store.

I’d press for answers though, December is insane.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Congratulations...

I cant believe my order in Dec 2020 has no status as of now.....Dont know in what order the plant is rolling out these vehicles.
Have you checked with your dealer? I ordered in November and my van was built in the last shift the Windsor plant was open. I'd either contact your dealer or go on the Chrysler website and find the "contact us" link at the bottom and open a chat with them. They can give you an update too but the dealer would be best.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have you checked with your dealer? I ordered in November and my van was built in the last shift the Windsor plant was open. I'd either contact your dealer or go on the Chrysler website and find the "contact us" link at the bottom and open a chat with them. They can give you an update too but the dealer would be best.
Dealer has no clue or simply incompetent.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Dealer has no clue or simply incompetent.
If the dealer can't help you, try the Chrysler Chat on chrysler.com, find the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page. You need the VIN# or VON#, and they will check for you

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle Brilliant Black
42 Posts
They will not be able to provide you with any info regarding Canadian orders. They will ask you to contact directly with your dealership.
Been there done that.

During the week the plant was open, they pumped out a lot of Pinnacles. Browsing through new car inventory in the Toronto area lots of dealerships received Pinnacles.

·
Registered
24 Posts
They will not be able to provide you with any info regarding Canadian orders. They will ask you to contact directly with your dealership.
Been there done that.

During the week the plant was open, they pumped out a lot of Pinnacles. Browsing through new car inventory in the Toronto area lots of dealerships received Pinnacles.
Thats the issue..Unlike America....Chrysler Care leave it to Dealer only to provide updates.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts