2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Congrats on the new rig! It looks great! Does it say Platinum on the window sticker? I know that Chrysler had originally planned a Platinum trim level, but I think they decided to scrap that at the last minute.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was the question I ask, not on window sticker just on all the paperwork. We hadn't heard of platinum until then. I ask the dealer what made it a platinum model and he had no answer. Lol

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
He was probably just looking at old marketing materials that mentioned the Platinum. Originally, some of the features of the Limited were only going to be available in Platinum trim, but they decided to just move all of those features "down" to the Limited and ditch the Platinum all together. No idea why that decision was made, but maybe the Platinum will make a resurgence for 2018.

·
Super Moderator
643 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice pics Chris. Seriously considering getting a Pacifica. Like yourself, never thought I'd be getting a van but Pacifica is different.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
Paclimi
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing