2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ride, comfort, and cabin noise are as different as night and day from the outgoing Town & Country. It's quite fun and peppy with the new 9 speed. They have refined refined refined the model! Love almost everything about except for the light interior piece that is right where you step to get in and out. It seems like a horrible color choice. Hopefully your kids have long arms if you expect them to be able to interact with the rear Uconnect Theater.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congratulations! Looks very nice.

·
Registered
91 Posts
That video has me starting to think that white isn't the best color for the Pacifica. Most promotional material out there doesn't show it in white and that might be for very good reasons, probably those that are in line with mine.

Who here is for or against white?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Ditto for white!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After having Granite on back to back Town and Country vans it was time for a change.
[/URL][/IMG]

What color is yours Tony?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks great. How were you able to get that color interior and wheels? I haven't seen that as an option anywhere previously. I just placed an order for a limited with the 20" wheels on Monday but would would really want to get the black wheels and interior if I can.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats on the new Pacifica! If you're worried about the stepping piece, you can probably cover it with a clear film of some sort for protection and easier to clean. Wonder if clear bra would work.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Any update on how you were able to get the black wheels? Looks very sharp. Congrats. How has it been after owning for almost 2 months now?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts