2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a pre-owned 2018 Pacifica Tourning-L with the Mopar 10.1 inch Overhead DVD system installed. I didn't know the system was supposed to have headphones, so when I looked over the car at the dealer I didn't think to ask about them. Now searching the car hey aren't there and the dealer wants me to buy them for like $200. Is there a part number for these headphones so I can look online and buy them? I seen that many aftermarkets say they do not work for 2017+ Pacifica and the one after market i did find, says it only worked with the dual screen headrest version. Has anyone found aftermarket IR wireless headphones that work with the overhead DVD system?

So I am at a loss right now because I really want these kids to listen to their movies with the headphones because if I hear "Let it go" one more time my head is going to explode!

P.S. If aftermarket IR wireless heapdhones aren't available and the OEM ones are really that over priced, would setting up a Bluetooth transmitter to use bluetooth wireless headphones in the back be possible?

·
Registered
2 Posts
We just purchased some IR headphones from Amazon and they work great in our 2017 Touring-L. If you're an amazon prime member, you can always return them if they don't work. I just got ours today and they work great in our van on the B frequency.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have the drop down dvd system as well. The IR headphones that came with the van are terrible when compared to some nicer bluetooth models. Did anyone figure out a way to use Bluetooth headphones with this system? Bluetooth dongle, IR receiver to 3.5mm, etc.

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Will these work with the 2nd row seat entertainment system as well? From the description it looks like it will, but just checking. thanks!

G,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts