2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

P0E15 and military move

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ChryslerCares 
#1 ·
Greetings!

The military is moving my family and I early April to Hawaii from central California and the vehicle processing center (military contractors) will not ship vehicles with any issues. Two days ago, my 2021 threw the P0E15 code. When my wife took it in to get serviced this afternoon, the technicians were unable to do the software patch update alone and were required to order a replacement part. Currently, that part is not available for delivery until the end of March. This could seriously jeopardize our scheduled move date and getting the vehicle shipped on time. Is there any way to get parts expedited or serviced elsewhere to ensure this faulted component is replaced on time?

Thank you!

#2 ·
Hello @branjo01!

Our team would like to be of assistance here to see if we can expedite what you need. First, can you please share your VIN and mileage with us via private message? Looking forward to starting a conversation.

Hannah
Chrysler Cares

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.