2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got the P0E15 error on a 2018 with around 42K on it. Is this covered under the powertrain or battery warranty? The 36K bumper to bumper has expired and it would be nice not to have to pay to have this fixed and get a loaner from them.

·
Registered
2019 PacHy limited, black, sunroof
26 Posts
Just got the P0E15 error on a 2018 with around 42K on it. Is this covered under the powertrain or battery warranty? The 36K bumper to bumper has expired and it would be nice not to have to pay to have this fixed and get a loaner from them.
I just got the same error code on my 43,000 mile 2019 pac hy. Coincidentally, the temp just dropped enough to want to turn on the heater...which isn't heating.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The light came on again. Also noticed a few times the heat didn't work before the light came on again. Anyway I just called and they don't have any rentals while they work on it until the 13th, so that is when they will get it. Hopefully it doesn't take long to fix it. Also hoping they can fix the clock that can never handle time change correctly. It hasn't worked since we got it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Our CEl just came on this morning and OBD-II is showing P0E15 (2021 PacHy Touring w/ Sport). Heat works fine but I've noticed that outside temp is below freezing and car uses engine for about 30 minutes before it begins depleting battery. appointment scheduled with dealership.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Touring-L Plus
265 Posts
Our CEl just came on this morning and OBD-II is showing P0E15 (2021 PacHy Touring w/ Sport). Heat works fine but I've noticed that outside temp is below freezing and car uses engine for about 30 minutes before it begins depleting battery. appointment scheduled with dealership.
Look at the power flow screen from a cold start on a cold day. You should see the Climate power draw go up to 7 or 8kW if the electric coolant heater is working. If you don’t see that it’s probably failed or faulted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts