2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The following error popped up while driving "Service Hybrid Electric Vehicle System". Ran the codes, and P0E30 and P0AA6 came up. Dealer advised not to drive it, so we had it towed to dealer 2.5 weeks ago. They replaced Electric Coolant Heater last Friday, but the error codes popped up again during their test drive. They're looking into it still. I've only seen a couple posts with P0E30 here, many more with P0E15. Anyone have insights on the difference between the 2 codes or what might be wrong? Van has run great up until this error (24k miles).

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well, one can only guess with this limited information. The P0AA6 indicates there is electrical "leakage" (not the same as fluid leakage) between the high voltage battery and the chassis ground, most likely caused by coolant having gotten into some area of the HV battery system and wiring. Maybe there was a coolant leak in the HV battery coolant loop, which could cause an Electric Coolant Heater trouble code as well as the P0AA6. Here's hoping the dealer has a good hybrid tech to find the root cause of the problem.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I think this happened to @stop-eject . Had a coolant leak inside the HV battery pack. They replaced his battery pack from what I remember and things had been good since the replacement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts