2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Pacifica 2018 Touring Plus won’t start and keep giving two error codes on dashboard.
1. Service Antilock Break System
2. Stabilizer error
We are still under 36month/36K warranty but cannot drive the dealership since car won’t start. Might need a towing service. Do anyone have same experience and could give some suggestions at least how to start the car so we can drive to dealership? Thank you

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Our Pacifica 2018 Touring Plus won’t start and keep giving two error codes on dashboard.
2. Stabilizer error
We are still under 36month/36K warranty but cannot drive the dealership since car won’t start. Might need a towing service. Do anyone have same experience and could give some suggestions at least how to start the car so we can drive to dealership? Thank you
Try to jump start the van. If it starts have the dealer check the 12V battery also since battery issues can cause unrelated messages. Move the fob close to start button in case the fob battery is weak (but the van usually gives a message about that).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SciTchr thank you for the tips. I will have my husband try those two tips and hopefully we can make car work to go dealership.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Agreed with above my 2018 does the same thing consistently. Usually a force jump works. You can call Chrysler roadside but their rules are insane depending on your situation. If it’s home they should be able to grab it and take it to the dealership.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Also try seating your fuses - open the fuse box and press down on every fuse and relay, you'll feel them click into place. Probably not the issue, but it helps to rule that out. If it were me I would then disconnect the batteries (you have to disconnect both negatives to fully lose power) and let it sit for at least 10 minutes.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
2. Stabilizer error
Hello Crystal Pinkerton,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your recent concerns. If you need any additional assistance throughout this process, our team is always available via private message.
Laura
ChryslerCares

Agreed with above my 2018 does the same thing consistently. Usually a force jump works. You can call Chrysler roadside but their rules are insane depending on your situation. If it’s home they should be able to grab it and take it to the dealership.
HelloUtz728,
We are sorry to hear of your ongoing concern. Please feel free to let us know via private message if you decide to address this with your dealer and we will gladly assist you during that process.
Laura
ChryslerCares

1 - 6 of 6 Posts