2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted some nice seat covers for the middle row of my 2018 hybrid. They are super hard to find because most companies don't make them. It's also super confusing because the seats are unique to the hybrid (not stow & go like in the standard Pacifica).

I got the CalTrend faux-leather from auto anything. The part number for the hybrid is CR178-01LX (not sure if this is just for the middle row, which is all I bought). You have to call and ask for this part number and specify the hybrid because there is no way on the website to distinguish the standard pacifica bucket seats from the hybrid bucket seats, which are much thicker.

They are a bit smelly when they arrive, but that goes away pretty quickly. The fitment is amazing and the quality seems really good.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
resurrect for a question

We've got the 2018 Touring Plus and we're looking at the same seat covers. How does the 3rd row cover work fit/work for you?

Just reread to see that you only bought the middle row - so, now the question is what did you do for your 3rd row?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts