2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in a used 2018 or 2019 Pacifica Limited with the S Appearance package. Every one I've looked at online has dark (black?) seats with white trim or "piping". I don't care for the white. Is that the only option? Are there any upholsterers here? If it is the only option, can I change the white trim?

Love the Pacifica. I drove a Chrysler Town & Country for several years and loved the ride and the utility of it and would like to sell my beast of a Toyota Tundra and in favor of a lightly used Pacifica.

Thanks in advance!

jaygar

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm interested in a used 2018 or 2019 Pacifica Limited with the S Appearance package. Every one I've looked at online has dark (black?) seats with white trim or "piping". I don't care for the white. Is that the only option? Are there any upholsterers here? If it is the only option, can I change the white trim?

View attachment 43141

Love the Pacifica. I drove a Chrysler Town & Country for several years and loved the ride and the utility of it and would like to sell my beast of a Toyota Tundra and in favor of a lightly used Pacifica.

Thanks in advance!

jaygar
Mine don't have that white trim.. Good luck with your search! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Papandj, thanks for your reply! Is your Pacifica the "Limited" option package? What year is it?

·
Registered
51 Posts
My 2018 Touring L Plus "S" doesn't have the white piping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I guess its just the Limited models, which is, unfortunately, the option package I'm most interested in. With that said, the Touring L Plus would probably work as well. Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
73 Posts
To confirm- ONLY the limited models have that trim (or at least prior years- they could change). You also get premium leather, cooled seats and memory (which now other trims have memory but prior only the limited did) but thats not related to the S package.

I agree the piping is ugly. But much uglier is the cranberry piping on the special edition LOL...

I opted for the Touring L Plus.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To confirm- ONLY the limited models have that trim (or at least prior years- they could change). You also get premium leather, cooled seats and memory (which now other trims have memory but prior only the limited did) but thats not related to the S package.

I agree the piping is ugly. But much uglier is the cranberry piping on the special edition LOL...

I opted for the Touring L Plus.
Ok, that’s what I have observed. And you’re right, the cranberry trim is God awful.

·
Registered
10 Posts
the anniversary package is awful. I refused to buy a Paci from my normal dealership because all they ordered were 35th Anniversary Editions.

My 2020 TLP S Pkg doesnt have white trim.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We too were concerned about the piping on the limited, but the seats are nicer it seems compared to the rental lower trim one i had recently. Steering wheel too on limited is better. The kicker for us, turning out to be required was the folding mirrors we HAVE to use to actually barely get it in garage. We recently commented how we literally do not see the white piping at all, it sticks out way more in pictures than in real life.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts