2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today while driving - the car was moving - my Pacifica stalled. The engine shut off and a message appeared telling me to put the car in park and restart it. Thankfully I was able to navigate / cruise across traffic and pull into a side street to stop the car. I tried re-starting the car and the engine would not re-start. When put in "D" the light blinked blue on and off. We had to tow the vehicle to the nearest dealership and are waiting for an update (that won't be until tomorrow as service department was closing). This was a really scary experience as we had just come off 2 hours on a very busy highway and had our small children with us. I am very concerned after reading about the history of stalls in the Pacifica here on this forum. I am also concerned because two weeks ago I brought the car in to the dealership for a recall for this exact issue! Obviously the recall did not fix it. Are others still experiencing this "stalling" issue?? I don't really want to get back into this car ever again.

2018 Pacifica Hybrid

1 - 1 of 1 Posts